“The Best”

Beef It Up Chicago Style Sandwich Shop
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Bear
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Beef It Up Is the #1 Chicago Style Restaurant in Delaware! We offer Chicago Style Hot Dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, and Mike Ditka Polishes!
Reviewed February 23, 2017

This is the best roast beef sand which I have ever eaten. The pickled peppers/vegetables are amazing and truly unique - make sure to take a jar home. They also make a homemade "cake shake" that you have to try to believe! Breakfast is also one of my favorites. The owner is very friendly and cares about his customers.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My first time ever trying an Italian beef sandwich and it was very good. It was also my first time having giardiniera on my sandwich which was very good too. You get a little taste of Chicago in Bear, DE and it was definitely worth going out of my way to have a Chicago style beef sandwich. I ordered the combination sandwich because I wasn't sure what I wanted to get and it turned out well.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I have there twice and yet to be disappointed. The Chicago Beef Sandwich is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had and I'm from Philly where we are hard to impress. Owner Mike Aldridge is the mastermind and welcomes you like family which is a nice touch. Think about it I drove close to 40 miles for a sandwich its got to be great. Oh fries are great to. Haven't had the Chicago Hotdog yet but it looks great to. Great job Mike and Thank You.

Joe C.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Great filling sandwichs definitely would eat here again. Very tasty and more than enough to fill you up.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The food here is very tasty and the staff very friendly. I have been in several times and have not been disappointed!