“Great”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GBug38
Frontenac, Missouri
“Average Unit”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Our family enjoyed staying by the Salt Pond, away from the hustle and bustle of Bethany Beach. Additionally, it is within walking distance of a state park that offers trails, paddle boarding and great views of Fresh Pond. The grocery store is a short drive and the nearby residential area offers great walking/running area.

The unit is average. The floor in the kitchen seems to be pulling up as it crackles every time you walk on it. The furniture and decor is a hodge podge of items in average shape. The outlets in the master bathroom do not work. The shower head in the master is tilted toward the wall so you have to stand very near the wall to take a shower. The verticals blinds need to be replaced. They fall off every time they were opened.

I understand the need/desire to put instructions on every appliance and in every room but it makes the unit cheap. Instructions everywhere. Air conditioning was average and negligent on the loft floor. You could not stay up there as it was too hot.

This is our third year staying in Bethany and we have yet to find a place that our family would classify as good. We hoped that staying farther away from the beach might give us a better quality unit but I would rate it as average.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
York Co. Pa.
Reviewed September 7, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Quebec

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
24 Aug 2011
"'We always appreciate helpful comments from our guests. If you ever find anything not working properly, you can report it immediately to Wilgus and they will take care of it. The new dishwasher was missing a gasket that was removed by a previous renter, and has been repaired. The laundry room door has likewise been fixed. The 'creaky kitchen floor' was 'born that way', aka was like that when we bought the place. Not caused by any water damage. (Keeps midnight snackers on their toes!) We hope you will return! Again, we try to make our home as comfortable as possible for you. If anything is ever amiss, the Wilgus folks will take care of it immediately. Glad you liked the view and the settting! It can't be beat!" emc
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing