“Pizza”

Poliseno's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cheswold
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Great pizza and subs good value for your money excellent staff friendly and professional two thumbs up

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We got take out pizza. Picked it up ourselves. Wasn't bad at all. The large is very big for the price.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We ordered Pizza for delivery they came in 25 minutes the pizza was hot and fresh and oh so good! I love that their meat is beef and not pork so I can enjoy a pepperoni Pizza and not eat pork. We order from them frequently and are always satisfied!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!! I used to be a very loyal customer to polisenos restaurant. Recently their customer service has been very very bad. My daughter had an incident with the older blonde where she basically mumbled something about my daughter being hostile about correcting her a menu price. Tonight I had an incident as well with the same blonde. They gave me the wrong order after I waited for the order in the restaurant. I drove home and found the order was incorrect. I returned to the restaurant and they seem to think that it was funny. I guess I was supposed to wait another 10 or 15 more minutes for them complete my order again. I did not get an apology until after I complained about the service. At that point I just requested my money back and will speak to the manager or owner at a later date. Don't expect Stellar service especially if you get the blonde that works there she is rude and arrogant. I doubt that I will ever order anything from polisenos again unless she has been removed from the restaurant.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Pizza was amazing. Been to the establishment multiple times and have never had anything bad. All the pizza is great. The chicken wings are delicious also. Prices on everything was great, they offer good deals for dinner or large order.

Been to Poliseno's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!