“Great beach house!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front of the beach house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

114CaitR
Orlando, Florida
“Great beach house!”
Reviewed July 3, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We had 10 adults stay here for a long weekend. The house was plenty big enough for all of us and was right on the beach and an easy walk to everything else. I don’t think we used our car even once while we visited.

Overall, we had a great time and would definitely rent this place again. The only downsides: the wifi and TV weren't working when we were there (but we did see an Xfinity truck at a neighbor’s home, so that may have been an Xfinity issue). We also had 4 adults in the bedroom with two full size beds and a lofted bed. That room was VERY warm, even with the door open and fans on. The rest of the house stayed cool, though. There are no linens! We didn’t know this prior to arrival, which would have been nice.

Paul was very helpful and I would recommend this house to any large group visiting Dewey!

igtba
Sterling, Virginia
“Perfect beach rental for our family!”
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I usually do not write reviews, but since I am about to book Neptune Cove again for this year, it triggered my desire to write. The location is perfect, on a wide, quiet, OCEAN BLOCK street! Steps from the beach and right where the action is, if you are so inclined.
Spacious interior, fully equipped, family friendly, just perfect for our needs. House was in perfect condition when we got there, absolutely no complaints. Owner was more than helpful in the booking process in helping us pick out just the right house. We had a few questions when we got there that were answered immediately. Obviously they are very diligent and caring owners, addressing every detail. We are coming back this year and hopefully many more to come. A great find!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
dp4175
Avondale, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful experiemce”
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My family rented this property and had a wonderful weekin Dewey Beach. Upon arrival we were supprised by the cleanliness of the property. Having rented many homes before, this was by far the cleanest we have had. The host left a jug of pretzels which my kids enjoyed! The bedrooms are spacious and the property is in a great location for dining and the beach access is terrific. Having spent lots of time in Dewey Beach in my younger years, I found this to be the nicest home I have stayed. The owner was very responsive to all our my questions prior to rentin. We will definitely be renting this property in 2018 and years to come.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing