“Good place for pizza”

Pats Select Pizza l Grill
Ranked #46 of 219 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Nice place with good food, the staff is nice. We tried the lasagna for dinner, it was more food than I could eat.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I hate to leave this review because we come here often, but it is time I write one. We love to come here especially during lunch hours. The food isnt bad as well. However, EVERY time we eat there, there are half dead or dead flies lined up along the glass windows. There are also spider webs in the corners. It makes you wonder if they ever come out to really clean or do they just grab a rag and quickly wipe the tables. How about inside the kitchen?? It is very unappealing to eat when behind you are flies and spider webs.

Now the staff are usually friendly, although it wouldnt hurt for some to put a smile on their faces. And, they spend a lot of time on their cell phones while at the front counter. One was even doing homework right at the counter. I hope this review reaches managenent and they do something about the disgusting flies and spider webs. Also, maybe educating their staff about professionalism.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank AF3ARamos2415
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Best Italian food in Dover for pick-up orders for family dinners!! Great tasting and very reasonable prices!! ♡

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

We got a half price coupon which gave us the opportunity to try Pats. I'm shocked at the value and portion size. Got a large cheese steak that was stuffed with meat. Easily good for two meals. Also purchased a large pizza and it was perfect. I was also impressed by the young women working the counter. They were very hospitable and had a strong work ethic, constantly keeping themselves busy. This is getting harder to find today sohats off to the girls, their parents and the owner of Pats.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I say it's a mystery because although you would think that the food at this Dover location would be about the same as the Smyrna location, it's not even close. I live in Dover but I only ear Pizza from the Smyrna location. I think the Smyrna location has the best Pizza in the area and the Dover location has the worst. Why it's so different, I have no idea.

Date of visit: November 2016