“HORRIBLE”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #96 of 215 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

waited over an hour to be delivered (I live 10 minutes away) I came to the store and the female manager was rude when I asked about my order, she stated it was out for delivery and she can’t refund me until she has the pizza back. I ended up waiting an hour and a half for my pizza. Will NOT return!

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We always do pick-up ourselves so do not really know so as to rate Delivery Service but always see their Delivery People around our neighborhood buzzing around quite frequently! Put out a pretty decent Papa John's that is if you like Papa John's?

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Definitely not worth the money -- Little Ceasers right across the street, you can get more pizza for 1/2 of the money. (and kids will eat any pizza $15 per pizza or $5 per pizza)

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I order regularly from Papa Johns especially when they have specials. At 25 points you get a 2 topping pizza. I have set my own toppings and also had some of their special topping pizzas and have no complaints. They are not a long time from ordering to get your order and the delivery persons are pleasant. I get emails from them for special orders and prices.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We order pizza from Papa John's and we didn't expect our food the be dielivered in a timely fashion because it said our food should be delivered in one hour and half to two hours. We actually got out food in 45 minutes which was very good and the pizza was very good we ate the whole thing.

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!