“Very good pizza and service”
Review of Roma Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma Pizza
Ranked #72 of 215 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed February 24, 2017

We were staying in a local hotel and wanted pizza delivery. The desk clerk suggested ordering from Roma Pizza. The $2 delivery fee was very reasonable, the pizza tasted great, and the pizza was delivered to our room inside 25 minutes. You could not ask for better than that.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Always great customer service. We order delivery usually once a week. I stopped in the restaurant to place a order and was very happy to see how clean and professional the kitchen appeared. All around friendly and high quality.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

We placed an order for delivery: gyro platter and mozzarella sticks. We were told to expect arrival no later than 30 minutes. More than an hour later, we called to check on our order. The lady informed us that she had just sent our order out for delivery after she realized it had been sitting for over an hour. She then said it would be another 30 minutes for delivery. She was rude and not apologetic at all. Half an hour later, it arrived. Cold, gross, and not fresh.

We had to accept the order because we were working late at the office and had no other option for dinner. We called again and calmly explained the unsatisfactory situation. The man claiming to be the "manager" was very short with me. He sounded very preoccupied. He did not understand my enunciated American English. He asked me to repeat myself several times before he abruptly hung up.

It pains me to write negative reviews. I always try to make a point in giving good reviews when deserved. I tip 20% minimum for good service. This ****** service was ******* ridiculous.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in town. We've got pats and dominoes and all the very large chains.
This is good small pizza shop food! Their Italian dinners are to die for!

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Several years ago we got pizzas from 6-7 different pizza places around us and did a pizza taste test for a party - Roma Pizza in the Hamlet Shopping Center won and it's been our go-to pizza place ever since! We get pizza here 1-2 times a month - always great pizza.

Been to Roma Pizza? Share your experiences!