“Good food and service but managed poorly”
Review of Sweet Perks

Sweet Perks
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Dover
Reviewed 7 February 2017

My wife and I went there to order and eat their hand carved sandwiches last week about 6:30 pm and were told it would be about a half hour before the roast beef arrived from upstairs (being cooked). We decided to wait as our minds were set on eating roast beef sandwiches. We came back about a half hour later and were able to order sandwiches. This time they ran out of coleslaw but offered an alternate (chips). Food was excellent as was the staff however just a bit annoyed that we had to wait a 1/2 hour to order during a prime time eating period.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This place is not for those who are looking to loose weight. I say that because every thing they sell will make you go crazy for "SWEETS". They also sell "Sugar Free" items, but they don't taste as good. They also sell Coffee and other beverages as well. Whatever you buy, you will be pleased :-)

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Sweet Perks offers soups, sandwiches, pizza and the best pastries!!! I went for a cup of their fresh coffee. The pastries looked so tempting! I purchased the fruit tart. What a great surprise-- so fresh and delicious!!! I look forward to are return visit to Sweet Perks.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Coconut cake was great. So was the lemon cake. The big letdown was the coffee. It was that burned Starbucks style. I know it's what sells coffee but I threw it away.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

They have the best pasties and fresh sandwiches. Great for a quick snack. Only thing lacking is the diabetic (no added sugar and sugar free items in the pasty section)

Been to Sweet Perks? Share your experiences!