“OMG!!!”
Review of Sweet Perks

Sweet Perks
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Dover
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Boy do I get in trouble whenever I visit Sweet Perks...the cakes, muffins, ice cream cones, danish...the ready made sandwiches are the best along with the fresh fruit.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 7, 2017

It is the best place to spend your points and get a great morning pick me up or a late night snack. Front pretzel dogs to the delicious lemon cake. They have a variety of items that will definitely get you taste buds moist.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

My wife and I went there to order and eat their hand carved sandwiches last week about 6:30 pm and were told it would be about a half hour before the roast beef arrived from upstairs (being cooked). We decided to wait as our minds were set on eating roast beef sandwiches. We came back about a half hour later and were able to order sandwiches. This time they ran out of coleslaw but offered an alternate (chips). Food was excellent as was the staff however just a bit annoyed that we had to wait a 1/2 hour to order during a prime time eating period.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This place is not for those who are looking to loose weight. I say that because every thing they sell will make you go crazy for "SWEETS". They also sell "Sugar Free" items, but they don't taste as good. They also sell Coffee and other beverages as well. Whatever you buy, you will be pleased :-)

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Sweet Perks offers soups, sandwiches, pizza and the best pastries!!! I went for a cup of their fresh coffee. The pastries looked so tempting! I purchased the fruit tart. What a great surprise-- so fresh and delicious!!! I look forward to are return visit to Sweet Perks.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Sweet Perks? Share your experiences!