“Wonderful pizza and Italian food.”

Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Fantastic pizza, and superior service. We have also eaten there in the past and have gotten different entrees, never a bad experience. They have a basil pesto ravioli that is excellent. We never leave without taking food home, so it is a good value for your money as well.

1  Thank susanjX185DZ

Reviewed May 15, 2017

We've been coming the Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House restaurant on purpose for almost 12 years first visit was while Newlyweds in the area.We live in Montgomery County Pa.Seen many transitions from televisions in the dining area to complete renovations. The service is amazing and the food phenomenally Stupendous. Even the owner makes a point to greet us and extend a warm welcome. Get what you order with perfection and deliciousness. Tonight our waitress was Barb. A sweet heart, who was attentive without being over bearing. And yes we'll be back again. They go beyond our expectations over and over and over again. Thank you for fantabulous years of great service.

1  Thank buxmonthypnosis
Reviewed May 14, 2017

I was warned about this place 4 years ago when I moved here from NYC so I luckily stayed away but I thought that I would give it a try and use my own judgement. I would have been better off with 2 frozen pizza and a box of Fridays wings if that isn't bad enough. I was there in the end of April on a Saturday night, which was not busy for a Saturday, kind of odd. Maybe all the smart people are somewhere else eating decent food. I ordered a dozen wings and 2 large pies-1 plain and 1 with peppers and onions, to go. This place isn't worth my time to write a lengthy review so I'll make it short. I don't know what is wrong with the reviewers on here raving about this place. Locals that don't know what a real pizza taste like or people just passing thru one time to the beaches that won't be back. This has to be by far the WORST pizza I have ever had. I come from the place that makes the best pizza in the world and if there was a bad pie in NYC it would be 100x better than this over cooked rubbery slop. Homemade, I don't think so!!! The wings are a disgrace. They were actually like eating a fried dried out chicken bone. Prices for the wings are outrageous, $6.50 for 6 wings? it would be OK if there was even a little meat on them. You will NEVER EVER in your life find a worse wing than here. I am totally disgusted and feel ripped off. If I lived closer I would have taken them back for a refund. I was in the restaurant business for 22 years and seen many wings and these were a sickening mess. It was like they had them leftover and put them in the fryer again to heat up and dried them to the bone. I can't say much more but don't go by all these reviews on here, its all hype. If they were giving away wings and pizza I would drive right past. The worst meal I ever had, ANYWHERE.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Another great dinner! Great waitress. Fast service. Yummy crinkle fries. Busy but not loud. Familys gathered.

1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed March 15, 2017

How about a newly remodeled local pizza restaurant offering more than tomato pies. Eat in or take out!

1  Thank Tom B