“Best Po Boy sandwich, ever!”

Po' Boys Creole & Fresh Catch
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We also have a Sunday Brunch and we provide carry out!
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We stopped by this little strip mall restaurant to eat because it looked like it would satisfy what we were looking for- good local food. When we stepped inside we were even more pleased as it is New Orleans style seafood and gumbo. The owner personally greets each table. He found out that we were out of towners and brought over a free bowl of gumbo. It was amazing. No wonder the place was packed! Reservations should be made for dinner. I ordered the fried catfish po boy and my husband ordered the Cajun catfish. Huge portions and the fries are done in a delicious old bay seasoning. Its making my mouth water as I write this. It would be a favorite local joint if it was by us!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Our neighbor recommended this small cafe just off the beaten path and specifically the gumbo. A few in our group had the gumbo and liked it. I had the zydeco po'boy which had fried shrimp, oysters and crab cake and it was fantastic. The crab cake just by itself would also have been perfect. The only complaint is that the room acoustics make it difficult to hear others at the table speak. The place is loud. I will nevertheless go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

When we will like Creole food we call Mike and Isabel and meet them at Po' Boys in Milton. Appetizers of fried calamari or their fried crawdads are great. Recently we have had their Penne w/ shrimp & andouille sausage and their jambalaya as main a coarse both excellent. The food was great and reasonable.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Small restaurant, not fancy but great Louisiana cooking. Taste is like wing at the bayous. My wife and I enjoy going there. This is a no frills but excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Saturday night our family enjoyed fantastic truly authentic Cajun cuisine. Having lived on the Gulf Coast of Texas, I love authentic crawfish ettouffee and dirty rice. My cravings for cayenne flavored cookin' was satisfied for at least a week. The Blackened Snapper with collards was so tasty! My sweet tooth appreciated the chocolate pudding with a twist, better known as Mississippi Mud Pie. Mmmmmm good! They give a little Lagniappe, a little gift of extra flavor! Be sure to have one of their beignets, fried French doughnuts. Tasty!