“Place for Authentic Cajun foods outside Louisiana”

Po' Boys Creole & Fresh Catch
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We also have a Sunday Brunch and we provide carry out!
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely the best place for some authentic Louisiana Cajun foods outside Louisiana. It is a very small, low-key restaurant on highway 16 towards Rehoboth and Lewes area. The restaurant is technically located in Milton, Delaware.

I tried their Zydeco plate that included a cup of delicious gumbo, crawfish etouffee and red beans & rice. I lived in Baton Rouge area for 4 years, and the Po’Boys Creole serves the authentic and delicious Louisiana-style Cajun foods. They told me that they get Crawfish from Louisiana. My wife tried their catfish Po’Boy. Now she has become a fan of blackened catfish.

If you are on your way to Lewes-Rehoboth beaches, look for this little restaurant off the highway 16 right after the light for Milton’s historic downtown.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I eat at PoBoys pretty often and we typically take friends or family along when we go. The food and the service are always the best. Mike, the owner, along with his staff go out of their way to make sure you feel good about your experience and that you are truly pleased with your food.

I strongly recommend that you give PoBoys a try. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

In the most off-the-beaten-path discovery ever! Incredible....incomparable Creole/Cajun fare with the most off the chart friend efficient staff. Super clean, small elbow-bump'in tiny restaurant. Wish I could have tried the Crawfish Omelette on their Sunday Brunch but we tackled Shrimp Po'Boys, Fried Oysters (awesome), Blackened Catfish and the MOST AWESOME Gumbo EVER!!! Worth going way way way out of your way to dine here!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Nestled into a small complex right off Rt. 16 lies one of the best kept secrets of Southern Delaware. Po'boys dishes out authentic Cajun style food that will have you coming back for more. Do not let it's location deter you from experiencing some of the best food around!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

My wife, myself and a friend of ours stopped into Po' Boys after touring the Dogfish Head brewery on the recommendation of some locals that we chatted with in the Dogfish taproom. We could not have been happier with the recommendation!

Outside of New Orleans, this is the best creole seafood we've ever had. My wife and friend both had the blackened catfish, collard greens, and fried brussel sprouts. I had fried grouper special, also with collard greens and crawfish etouffee. All three meals were delicious! Portion sizes were great, quality of the ingredients was top notch, and the service was prompt and friendly.

We can't recommend Po' Boys highly enough for anyone in the Milton area, and we'll definitely be stopping in again!

1  Thank OmahaAbroad