All reviews nice breakfast included room was clean stayed here for one night great water pressure up to date good nights sleep new jersey make your own waffles business trip off the highway rooms are nice the breakfast area a great stay enjoyed our stay first floor yogurt denise
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The staff, though pleasant was less than helpful when it came to our room. We booked 2 beds because there were 3 of us traveling. They overbooked the hotel, and all that was left was a king. Which left me sleeping on the floor, because they had no cots or roll aways. We asked for extra blankets and pillows so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable on the floor. It took well over an hour to drop them off to the room. It didn't work, I woke up this morning with the worse back pain ever. Also there was an abundance of children in the hotel and the parents seem to just let them loose and do whatever they pleased. It was extremely noisy and loud. We heard banging in the hallway, the children ran back and forth stomping and jumping,and a few of them were roller blading in the lobby and hallway. This noise went on until 3 am. I did address the issues with the staff, and it just seemed to fall on deaf ears.. I'm not impressed with this particular property and won't be staying again when I come to the area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel before. This time, after comparing prices, I figured that this is the place to stay based on our budget and expectations. There was some problem at check in. The system appeared to be down and things needed to go manual and therefore, we had to wait longer to be checked in. However, the front desk lady was very helpful and handled things professionally. After we got settled in the room, she even called to make sure everything was alright.
Breakfast was okay: scrambled eggs, eggs with cheese, waffles and oatmeal all made me happy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable nice looking hotel. Nice staff

Starting to look a bit worn. Stripping on shower door and bathroom floor seemed sticky

Located on a busy road so make sure you get a room pointing to the back. It was a bit disconcerting when the whole building start to oscillate due to construction across the street?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Would have been fine (beds were comfortable and room was clean) except for...another guest was also assigned to our room and he used his keycard to access our room while we were in it. Luckily he quickly left and, I assume, got another room assignment. We complained to the front desk staff within 5-10 minutes of it happening and the staff apologized, but not very heartfelt (nor did they offer anything to us). When we came back from dinner, we tried to use our keycards and they had been deactivated. We went to the front desk and explained our keycard was no longer working and reiterated the issue we’d had earlier about someone accessing our room. Again, a mild apology. Clearly they were unfazed by what we had experienced. I thought maybe they’d discount our room for the hassle, but no such luck.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I recently spent about 10 nights here on a business trip and the hotel was very pleasant. Staff was great and very friendly, breakfast was decent and consistent every day, and housekeeping kept the room very clean. Management does a welcome reception Tuesday/Wednesday with free food and non-alcoholic drinks, which was a very nice gesture on their part. Overall I’d say this hotel is worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business