See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Those Indians were rude, after paying for my stay and calling within a half hour to request a room change due to use condoms wrappers outside my room, broken chair, air conditioner cover hanging off unit the manager hung up in me not once but three times. Then my key card i couldnt get to work another worker told me its my problem i couldnt get it to open not his because he had to assist. What service...i also have some pics for all to view...and come to their own opinion.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank faith1961
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was late, we were tired, it was cheap. Turned out to be the most disgusting filthiest motel ever!!! Everything dirty, took a wet washcloth to the floor by the sink and it came out black. Place looked almost gutted of many essentials. Very old and worn. Nothing like pic!!! Bed wasn't even made properly. Needless to say, we left immediately, being afraid of what many legged creatures must lurk in room and bed. Places like this should be shut down!!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The room smelled bad ciggerate burns everywhere,bed bugs,roaches dirty bathroom wasnt clean there was a dirty thong left in the room the sheets were not clean i left in less then 5mins i would not recommend this hotel to anyone is ghetto cheap and dirty as hell..

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank blessedaka
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I pulled in off the interstate because I was falling asleep. Where to begin? My nonsmoking room was very smelly (ashtrays, cigarette burn marks on everything). There was dirty old carpeting, rotting particle board wall in the bathroom, several holes in the wall where previous guests had... vented? Nasty, nasty couch (more burn marks), nothing else to sit on, BED BUGS!!! But if you don't mind any of this maybe you wouldn't mind the "scene" which included endless comings and goings between rooms, shouting across the parking lot, random knocking on the door and wrong number calls so that I had to disconnect the phone, and so much car traffic that I'm sure they were selling dope in one of the rooms around me. This was still going on when I packed in around 5am after managing a couple hours of sleep to keep driving. The only plus, other than the admittedly low rate, was that waiting to check in I met this rapper guy there with his crew (they go by "Crooks"). We exchanged CDs (I'm a musician too) and he seemed very sweet in spite of the unspeakable violence and misogyny I the raps. Musically ok, though... Perfect hotel for, uh, somebody, or something, but not me, and probably not you if you're reading this.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo