See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2016

SUCKED!!!!! I would not let my dog sleep there. We paid the fee and went to our room. It had been smoked in and the room was dirty. Stains on the wall and bathtub. Poor service and customer care. Please dont waste your time stopping there.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Stopped in late with y 3 children to rent a room. Signed in and paid the clerk. He told me we had room 8. He assured me it was nonsmoking. Got in the room and it clearly had been smoked in, was dirty, the heater had missing grille and has wire riveted over the openings. Well we were there so thought we would make the best of it. My daughter then notice two cockroaches crawling on the bathroom ceiling. I went back to the office and told the clerk I could not accept the room and I would like my money back. He told me they had a NO REFUND policy and insisted I look at room 8. Room 8 was better, but their were spiders in the bathroom, and at that point there was no way the kids would have been able to sleep there. Lost my $65 I paid in cash. This place should be shut down.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank richardU1180XD
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed at this hotel for one week. The room was quite dirty when we first got there; but a young Puerto Rican women did a great job the following day cleaning it up. Don't get me wrong the place still looked nasty; but I'm sure it was clean. The mattresses looked to be 20 years old (cigarette burns everywhere); plus a paint job was needed. The man at the front desk was nasty for no reason. Cheap; but you get what you pay for. The Puerto Rican Housekeeper was definitely the best part of our stay. At least she kept things clean.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Those Indians were rude, after paying for my stay and calling within a half hour to request a room change due to use condoms wrappers outside my room, broken chair, air conditioner cover hanging off unit the manager hung up in me not once but three times. Then my key card i couldnt get to work another worker told me its my problem i couldnt get it to open not his because he had to assist. What service...i also have some pics for all to view...and come to their own opinion.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank faith1961
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was late, we were tired, it was cheap. Turned out to be the most disgusting filthiest motel ever!!! Everything dirty, took a wet washcloth to the floor by the sink and it came out black. Place looked almost gutted of many essentials. Very old and worn. Nothing like pic!!! Bed wasn't even made properly. Needless to say, we left immediately, being afraid of what many legged creatures must lurk in room and bed. Places like this should be shut down!!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple