All reviewsseparate buildingwafflesqueen bedeasy accessair conditionerhotel roomcomplimentary breakfastfurnishings
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I arrived at the Quality on August 3rd due to a fire at my apartment complex. I had never experienced being displaced from my home by a fire before. I had randomly selected this Hotel wasn't sure what to expect again my mind was racing with so many other thoughts about what do I do next? That Friday Morning when I walked down to the front desk to pay for another night. A young lady by the name of Krista greeted me at the front desk. I said Hello I would like to pay for another night, Inside I was feeling some what depressed and not sure how things were going to turn out. This young lady was able see beyond my smile and asked me was everything ok?? I felt her sincerity and concern in her voice and facial expression, I fought hard to hold back the tears, but she gave me her listening ear to share a little about what had happened the night before. Just by Krista taking out time to listen to someone that she didn't even know meant the world to me. Krista has made my stay most comfortable and relaxing she has gone over and beyond the call of duty. Krista is A beacon of (light) which can be seen upon her. Alex also was very pleasant to me and helpful. I must acknowledge the entire staff from the Manager Front Desk Staff Housekeepers and Maintenance. Thank You and May God Bless each of You!

Room Tip: The Hotel Suites are the Best, Less NOISE CAN BE HEARD.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gloverfelicia
Michele G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Skyways New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

I am very pleased to hear how wonderfully treated you were by our staff. We have an excellent and exceptional staff, and we throughly enjoy hearing how wonderful they are to our guest. Krista is indeed a beacon on light and we are blessed to have her at our desk. I am delighted that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable while dealing with such a hard situation. Please come visit with us again.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Rate was reasonable. Hotel room was a bit dated and worn.
But, on a positive note, the bed was comfy and also the pillows. Served the purpose of 6 hours of sleep. Staff was pleasant on check in. They had some construction going on that effected the entrance.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is the second time I've stayed here the other time was about four years ago so when I was driving by (I was tired cause I got stuck in traffic in New York for about 3 and a half hours) going to Virginia Beach I remembered this place and it was good then so I stopped. Very nice place, this time I stayed in the suites If ever I'm by there and need to stop, I will stop here again, what else can I say.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ricardo R
Michele G, Director of Operations at Quality Inn & Suites Skyways New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us Ricardo! We hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Room was adequately clean, but deadbolt on door was broken, phone was dead, preventing me from utilizing wake-up call service, no big deal. But when an intoxicated male guest physically approached me with inappropriate gestures, I was packed and out of there within minutes, forced to find safe and secure accommodations. As a business woman traveling alone, this was frightening.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We checked in at around midnight and the front desk clerk seemed to be a little bit.... aloof? Took a long time to find us a room and there were people waiting in line behind us. It was late at night... but still. The room was fine although the hotel arrangement is as little odd. A series of buildings that look like they were built in the mid-60s right beside the airport. Actually it seems more like a motel than hotel. The breakfast was alright although the room they serve it in is a little cramped and they start winding down the food replenishment well before the end of the breakfast window. I had to ask for 3 or 4 items that had ran out. Overall... a pretty good place to stay if your expectations aren't high.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family