All reviews room was clean red lobster olive garden free breakfast is delaware park casino
Reviewed May 23, 2018

There’s a firehouse behind the hotel that if there’s a fire, you will know it! Getting extra towels is almost impossible. The rooms are not clean and are in need of some serious air fresheners. Next time we will spend the extra money and stay a little farther away from our son so we can enjoy the visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dhjjjk
GMSuper8NewCastle, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thanks for staying with Us. We are very sorry to hear that we did not met your expectation. We hope we will do more good job for next
Guest. accept my apology.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Check in/out was fast, room was clean, bed/pillows ok. Did not see breakfast, etc. Near Walmart, weekend Farmers/Flea Market, McD's, Delaware Park Casino, IHOP, BJ's, Staples, Kentucky Fried Chicken, .Sav A Lot, Dollar Tree, Christiana Mall, Red Lobster, Olive Garden

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMSuper8NewCastle, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thanks for your Super Stay at Super 8 New Castle DE.
Of Course we have Breakfast every morning from 6 a.m to
9 a.m may be you missed that We are very sorry for that.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I was traveling out of state and meeting a friend. We made reservations and paid in advance. I arrived before my friend and was told I was not allowed to check into the room until my friend arrived since the reservation was in his name. I called my friend and told him what was going on so he talked to the kid at the front desk. But even with his credit card and ID I still had to wait for him to physically be there. The kid would not even let me use the restroom! When my friend got there, we went to the room, which smelled of stale cigarettes, and we booked a non smoking room and paid $50 extra which was supposed to be refundable. The room was outdated and the beds were uncomfortable. Nothing nice about this place.

Room tip: they all smell like smoke
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMSuper8NewCastle, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thanks for review Mellissa. We are very sorry for inconvenience
but for guest safety and security we only allow check in who made reservation on their name. We have to take incidental
deposit for check in which will be refunded when you check out.
Sorry for your inconvenience stay.

Reviewed February 13, 2018