“Another overprice unworthy hotdog.”
Review of Deerhead Hot Dogs - CLOSED

Deerhead Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My title says it all. You pay a ridiculous price for an average hotdog with a catchy name. You will spend 25-30 dollars for a family of 4. FOR HOT DOGS! There is not one thing noteworthy about them.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not a fancy place, but they do what they do very well, great food at great prices. Can get pretty crowded, since it is a small place though.

1  Thank JohnR1228
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I really like hot dogs----I really do. These dogs were OK. Too much bun for the dog. The quality of the dog was good. I went with chilli only and was dissapointed as the chilly was lifeless and bland. The fries were a hit! OK place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Had lunch at the one in Newark,DE...noting the reviews, I really didn't expect much..and they were true. Dogs/rolls were fresh and much smaller then I expected. The onion rings were just o.k. I didn't have the fries. Probably won't go back. Service was not that great..at all!

2  Thank dotNewark
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hot dogs are always good and hot and if you get old bay fries, ask him to sprinkle a little on the dog...YUM! Good deal for the price and the combo with fries and soda is nice lunch. The soda bottles are huge...bigger than 20oz. and he has a good variety of choices. He is on the move now, not just at the BP station...the girls and I at my office follow him around.