“Decent lunch take-out”
Review of Wings To Go

Wings To Go
Ranked #257 of 369 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I've been here several times for lunch meetings and have found it to be consistently average. Their wings, cheesesteaks and sandwiches are fine. It doesn't really stand out among the many options available on Main street.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Out late and needs some noms? This is the place to go! The food is cheap, service fabulous, and food delicious. I recommend the nachos and the wings of course.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Their wings are the best around and I also love their Wings To Go style chicken sub and their Tex Mex rice bowl. The rice bowls are large enough to feed me two meals. Also like that you can order a small specialty salad, that's not just a garden salad.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

We decided to use their delivery for the first time. When our order was called in the phone connection was terrible and their end. I placed the order at 5:05pm and was told our order would be there in 45 minutes. Well at 6:05 I called back to get an ETA/explanation and was told by the manager that he would call me back because he just got there at 6pm and has no clue what's going on. I never received a phone call backNeedless to say I had to leave for work without dinner and the driver finally showed up at 6:25pm. The driver gave my husband a receipt that had no totals on it. Very UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

If you want a wing with a bite this is the place for you. You can choose from many different sauces and degrees of heat.

This place is fun for a group outing to sit back and relax. Nothing fancy-jeans and a t-shirt will do.

Always a good time here!