All reviews the bar restaurant area front desk spent one night home fries christiana mall clean rooms early check location is great up to date fitness center business trip waffles spg lobby blinds delaware curb
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel provided service I have not seen in quite some time. Travis W. went above and beyond to accommodate our needs after we checked in late at night due to leaving another hotel that was unable to meet our accessibility needs. Semi and Daisey added to the superior service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Alexandra S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Newark, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear adriennealmond,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words regarding our team. I will be sure to pass your review along to the staff. We take pride in what we do and this is very rewarding to see that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We hope to have a chance to host you here at Four Points by Sheraton Newark again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

During an overnight stay in the Christiana DE area, we stayed at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel. We found it to be clean, reasonably priced and conveniently located off the major highways and close to shopping areas. The hotel also has a bar and serves meals. The staff is friendly and very accommodating and provided us with an early check in.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

If i could rate this hotel a 0 I WOULD! We were there for a wedding party. I tried calling about my room for 2 weeks and no one would return our call. They insisted breakfast was not included even though we showed them THEIR WEBSITE LINK stating for the room rate 2 breakfasts were included. Brides room the night before her wedding had no air, which was also the room the bride and groom were suppose to be in. The next time my husband arrived while I was at the venue getting ready so my husband checked in, we were given a room with poop in the toilet, dirty beds, dirty bathroom, trash everywhere and my husband was told " your wife is part of the wedding party, so we are not cleaning the room, you checked into a room the wedding party used last night" " we are extremely busy we have a hockey time coming in" My husband left for an hour to give them a chance to clean the room, he came back to still no clean room. We cancelled and refused to stay there yet both my card and my husbands card were charged for a 2 night stay each. This hotel does not care about customer service or cleanliness. The bride has over 35 rooms booked & many people had issues. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexandra S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Newark, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Ashley G,
Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had to endure through your stay. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you.
I looked further into the situation and discovered that there was a major misunderstanding at the time of your husband's arrival. His name was added to one of the occupied rooms by the wedding party to gain access. My front desk team did not realize that he had a separate reservation and issued the key to the room which had his name added, assuming that your husband was aware of the arrangements. I apologize for the confusion.
I will speak to my team and will make sure that the are doing better job at listening. The responses you have described are unacceptable.
Please reach out to me directly when you have a moment so I can gather necessary information regarding credit card charges you see on your statement at 302 266 6600.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant in bar area, very comfortable! Nice selection of beers. Cook is amazing. Burger was cooked thru and not raw! Order how you like. Prices are reasonable $6-$12. Good options on menu. Joe and Sabrina were awesome hosts in the bar/restaurant!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Spent one night on our way home from vaca. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the AC worked amazingly well. We were right by the elevator, and we heard every conversation of everyone who walked by. There were no trash bags in the trashcans, not really an issue for us, but strange. The one downside was the restaraunt/bar. We got in between 7:30/8 pm and had hoped to grabbed a bite to eat with our kids before we went to bed. The noise coming from the bar was unbelievable, yelling & swearing. I had to yell at the desk while checking in, just so the woman could hear me.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Alexandra S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Newark, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding our rooms.
Please accept our apologies regarding your experience at the bar. It is very disappointing to see that your Welcome experience was not up to our standards.
We will get together with the team and brainstorm the ideas on how to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Best regards,