2,448 results
All reviewswine and cheesemary loucookiessteam roomgolf cartblue henindoor poolhot tubbeach chairshappy hourfire pitbalcony overlookingegg casserolethe main hotelpurple parrotqueen suitegreat amenities
Reviewed February 15, 2018

One of our favorite places to stay in Rehoboth: clean, modern rooms, friendly staff, delicious free breakfast and cookies, wine and cheese. Walkable distance from the beach, shops, boardwalk. Remodeled pool and sauna/steam room and hot tub are lovely!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Jim P, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Avenue. Your business and the review are sincerely appreciated. Our goal is to offer a hotel experience that will be relaxing, enjoyable, and memorable every time. It is great to hear that we delivered as you and I both expect. I hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

My GF and I went down to Rehobeth Beach for a night and what a wonderful place to stay. Very clean hotel in a great location within walking distance to much of what Rehobeth has to offer. Check in/out was a breeze, staff was very helpful and courteous. Our room was clean and nicely furnished and we LOVED the bed -- very comfortable. Great stay and would definitely stay here again....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sakislayer

I am grateful to you for the recommendation of our hotel. We have built our business on guests spreading the good word about the quality of product we deliver during a stay with us. We strive to offer a unique combination of friendliness, cleanliness, and charm at the Avenue that isn't easily found in a hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is sincerely appreciated. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

My family and I just loved the Avenue Inn & Spa. The rooms was exceptionally clean, and well appointed. The indoor pool was a hit with our 5 year old twins and we could not have asked for a better room location (2 doors from the pool :). This was our first time staying here. We stayed for 2 nights and promised ourselves we will return again. There is not one bad thing I can say about this hotel, it was great!

Room Tip: The pool is on the 3rd floor which helps if you have little ones who want to swim.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

It is our goal to make the first stay with us the first of many to come. We understand how important the first impression is to a guest so from the minute your walk through our doors we want to deliver a special and unique experience to you. I am happy to read that we have succeeded in delivering a wonderful hotel stay for you. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Avenue

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Love the Avenue, family oriented, great rate for a weekend event. Only thing I wish the room had was a full length mirror, other than that which is very minor everything else was A+++++. Already made reservation for next year.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review. You'll be happy to know we are presently working on putting full length mirror in the rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

We Love to stay at this hotel for Polar Plunge! They have been making improvements every year, I think all the rooms have been remodeled and they are beautiful. We love the indoor pool, and the hot tub. We Love the cookies in the evening, the breakfast is fantastic, there is nothing bad I can say about this hotel. We reccomend this hotel to anyone we know coming to rehoboth! Rooms are always clean, the staff is is always friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jim P, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Many thanks to you for being such a wonderful guest. We build our business on repeat guests and the good word they spread for us, so I am sincerely grateful to you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of the Avenue and especially for making the Avenue your home at the beach. We truly strive to make the hotel feel like your personal beach house by offering exceptionally friendly service in a comfortable environment. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to continuing to improve upon the experience every time you stay with us.