“Waited Too Long....”

Semra's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Semra's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner. A haven for vegetarians and meat lovers. Our specialty is our Gyros, Shawarma, Kabobs, Falafel. Plenty of salads. All food prepared fresh daily.
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Yes, sadly I waited too long to enjoy dining at Semra"s again. How could I forget how wonderfully delicious the food is? While I love dining out in RB and have so many good restaurant choices, Semra' s offers a nice break from the usual beachy dining experience. The atmosphere is calm and subdued with appropriate background music. The waitstaff is friendly and helpful. My husband and I shared the appetizer platter ( I understand why it is a customer favorite...tasty selections and the best tzatziki sauce ever) and the Choban salad which was perfect! We ended the meal with baklava (again the best I've had) and Turkish coffee. I do not exaggerate when I say that eating here gave us one of our favorite dining experiences ever and i am not even factoring in the reasonable prices!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

We just wanted a quick snack while walking around Rehoboth & Semra's hit the spot! Always friendly staff and good food!

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Superior service and excellent food. Dolmas, feta cheese appetizers great start. Mousaka, lamb and beef schwarma entree, lamb kabob were amazing! Dining room very pleasant space and quiet.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We would have never stumbled upon this place had we not read great reviews. Such a refreshing change from the typical beach lunch food. Delicious Greek and nice owners/staff. We have been a few times and would absolutely go back. Recommended.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I visited with three friends and all agreed that the food was wonderful and that we would return again soon. I started with rice stuffed grape leaves. I never experienced this dish before and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Next I had the lentil soup. It was one of the best I ever had. It was so flavorful with the perfect combination of spices. I believe that I could have eaten multiple dishes of this fantastic soup.
Then I had a wrap that incorporated many of their appetizers (meze platter) into the wrap including hummus, the very enjoyable eggplant dip to name a couple. I would definitely recommend this wrap for lunch or dinner. The owner was our server and was very helpful in omitting a dairy item so that it would be vegan.

1  Thank 1zane1