All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was our 3rd time staying at one of Inez's B&Bs. Previously we'd stayed at the Bewitched property, which is next door and connected to Bedazzled by a shared deck. The hot breakfast is delicious (includes an egg dish, fruit, muffin, coffee and juice-all cooked fresh each morning), and we certainly felt well-cared for. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, great location downtown that's walking distance of restaurants and shops (<5 minute walk), and short bike ride (10-15 mins) to the North Shore beach (which is much quieter than beach downtown). We've stayed at several places in Rehoboth, but this is the only one we've returned to over and over.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

If you are looking for a place right next to the beach, which offers a variety of options, you have found the right place. We researched many places around the 4th of July weekend. The pricing was shockingly reasonable despite the fact that we went for the holiday. The staff was wonderful! You will get to meet Ines (the owner) who is extremely pleasant and accommodating. You will meet the most amazing chef, Patrick who will make you wish that you were still eating his freshly prepared breakfast every morning after you have left already. You have access to a MAC PC in the living room and a 50+" TV. If you have your electronics, they also have WIFI.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I had a great stay at the BEDazzled B & B (part of the BEDazzled and Bewitched B&B). We had the lovely Bette Davis room. The breakfast there were very nice-coffee, tea, juice, pastry, eggs or quiche or pancakes, fruit, sausage, etc. The patio is a great place to have a meal or just relax after a day at the beach. They also provide a snack, wine, or fruit in mid afternoon. Plus a Keurig is available all day as is water and tea. They have dvd's and lots of books covering the Hollywood scene in it's heyday. The B & B itself is a tribute to actors and actresses of the early years of movies with pictures hung all around. They have period furniture to complete the look. You can also take your dog if you need to. Resident dogs Rook and Riley greet you and are very friendly. You can walk to town and to the boardwalk and ocean in about 10 minutes. The Inn provides beach towels and chairs. It is a bit far to walk with a lot of things so if you have a rolling tote bag or cart of some kind it may make it more comfortable. I would have given a 5 star rating however, we felt the rooms were not soundproof enough and we could hear people coming and going up the stairs as well as, talking in their rooms. Also, the there was no hair conditioner only shampoo and other bathroom amenities were lacking. Our bathroom was very small-I don't know about the other rooms so if that is an issue for you then you should call first to inquire.
I think I can safely say this is a more adult establishment as far as bed arrangements go. They do have off street parking which is a plus for a beach town. All in all it was quite a lovely stay!

Room Tip: My review is for the Bette Davis room in the BEDazzled house. I cannot give a recommendation for any specific room other than that. The Bewitched house is next door and I don't know how those rooms are. I suggest calling if you have special needs or questions as they are very happy to answer you and give suggestions.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My partner and I had a wonderful first stay at BEDazzled last week, and it definitely will not be our last stay there! We loved the lay-out of the two buildings, the beautiful deck on which we relaxed late into the night and savored a delightful breakfast each morning, the wam welcome of the innkeepers and their dogs, and the cozy sitting rooms where we watched TV and chatted with Inez and Patrick. We can hardly wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

HI!
Me (I'm 12) and my mom went to this fabulous B&B for a nice getaway at Rehoboth beach, and we were truly delighted with this establishment. We have 2 loved cats at home, and we knew we were going to miss them, but Bewitched had 2 resident dogs and 2 guest dogs, all of which were sweet, gentle, and VERY well trained. Bewitched had each room differently decorated and themed after the classic TV show. Each morning, me and my mom would get up actually looking forward to the breakfast served by the wonderfully sweet and perky chef, Patrick(usually the breakfast served at hotels/B&B's are quite gross). Each day held a different DELICIOUS meal that was home cooked and lovingly served each morning. The 2 resident dogs, Rook(a gentle malamute) and Riley(an affectionate cavachon) were such a lovely surprise to come back to each evening after a busy day shopping and playing along the beach. Inez, the inkeeper, was both warm and welcoming. If you're looking for a beautiful place to stay that's filled with loving animals and friendly neighbors, try Bewitched and BEDazzled B&B!

Room Tip: We stayed in Darrin 2, and it was quiet, just the right amount of roomy, well air-conditioned, and overall very nice to stay in. We highly suggest it!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family