Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$79
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
Official Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
HIExpress.com
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$77
Travelocity
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bhumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsget awaybed and breakfastdog rundog loversevery morningpet friendly placebreakfast was deliciousliving roomoff street parkingcommon areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I don’t even know where to begin to express my LOVE for this charming Inn. Inez and Patrick are so accommodating, friendly, fun, and witty! My husband and I come from Central NJ to stay at this Inn, and were celebrating my husband’s birthday. Patrick helped me surprise my husband with a birthday cake which he delivered to the room later that night. My husband loved it! Patrick also offered to make our dinner reservation for that night, as well. They have a wonderful back patio with tables to relax at, as well as a hot tub. Very pet friendly, so if you have a dog they can come on the trip too.  Breakfast was delicious! We had juice and coffee, a fresh, warm muffin, stuffed french toast topped with peaches and strawberries, sausage, and fresh fruit. It was the perfect breakfast after a long night of dancing at the Summer House haha This is our second time coming here, and I would (and plan) to come back again soon. I want to bring some family members with us next time. Our first time here, we stayed in the Judy Garland room, and this time we stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room. Both are GREAT and cozy rooms with king sized beds, fireplaces, private bath, flat screen tv, and privacy. They have a mini fridge outside to door, so you can brings some drinks and snacks with you if you like. The main room of the Inn always has tea, coffee, and a tasty treats. The Inn is in a GREAT location. They are within blocks from casual and upscale restaurants. We highly recommend Blue Moon if you like upscale but not stuffy, amazing food, excellent service, and great drinks. If you are more of a beer and burger person, you MUST go to Dogfish Head. They brew their own beer and it is one of my favorite beers. If you love seafood, FINS is cozy and good fresh seafood, but if you like sushi the Cultured Pearl is awesome (they have koi fish ponds throughout and have a roof top seating, as well). Overall, I love the town because of this quaint B&B, the friendly people, the amazing food and drinks, and the beach! Thank you again Inez and Patrick for making our trip there special. 

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Spent 3days at this charming B&B. We stayed in the Bette Davis room while our friends enjoyed the Bogart room. We were graciously welcomed and given a tour by the veryfriendly owner, Inez . They have thought of everythingthat a guest could possibly need. We enjoyed a delicous breakfast each day accompanied by fresh fruit and home baked goodies. The biscuit jar in our Living room was filled with homemade brownies each day!! The place was very clean as well. Would definitely stay there again . Thank you Inez and Chef Patrick!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This was the place for to relax and be pampered. Recently stayed at Bewitched & Bedazzeled B&B....I can not say anything bad about my three night stay. They greeted us late at night with just a wonderful warm welcome and a tour of the place and after the tour we knew where everything was that we would need. They provided us with everything but our clothing. The hot tub was fabulous even in the rain. I feel the hot tub is a special addition to the B&B. Actually I would call it a little resort not a B&B. The breakfast was wonderful and most importantly the warm and friendly owners and workers and of course, I can't forget the friendly dogs...this was wonderful especially since I am a dog lover. Cant wait to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are decorated to perfection!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Would definitely stay with our dog again! Will also reccomend to friends. Staff was wonderful and accommodating. Breakfast was great. A little more expensive than I would like to spend for a weekend getaway but bringing my dog made it worth the money.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 8 October 2012

My two friends and myself along with our Greyhound stayed here this past weekend. We have stayed at 5 star resorts as well as other bed and breakfasts and feeling welcomed is the key to a great experience. We felt very welcomed as if we were at a friends beach home. Their complementary breakfast was very good each morning and Patrick is of great value to this business. I have read some of the unfavorable reviews and don't see where they could find fault with this B and B. The very concept of a bed and breakfast is that you are a guest in someones home. If you have children and expect amenities of a hotel then a bed and breakfast is not an intelligent option! Thank you for a great stay! We have told friends about our experience and we will be back! Gregg, mike, evan and Loney

• Stayed: October 2012