“Excellent Location, Service, and Truly Dog Friendly”

Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 13 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I had to make last minute arrangements for a summer stay with my daughter (24) and son (17). I also wanted a pet-friendly place. We had never been to Rehoboth and I had not been to a B & B in over 30 years. Bedazzled and Bewitched is a quaint, cozy, and appealing B & B that elicits lots of nostalgia - we stayed in the Bewitched House with all the photos of that show that I grew up watching.

The B & B is in an excellent location - about a 12-15 minute walk from the beach and boardwalk through a nice neighborhood and a 5-10 minute walk to many restaurants on Rehoboth Avenue.

Inez Conover was extremely helpful in helping our dog acclimate to the new place - her office was stocked with a supplement for dogs to help them calm down and she had a crate on hand so we could leave him in the room on the first day without worrying. He acclimated easily.

Also, when we discovered our room (Aunt Clara's room) was too small for the 3 of us, Inez was most accommodating in giving us a good deal on getting an additional room.

We enjoyed eating breakfast on the deck in the mornings and Patrick as well as inez and other staff were most friendly in serving us. Patrick is a whiz at making delectable sweets.

I will say that it was my fault that I did not think much about breakfast before coming despite having many dietary restrictions. Be advised that if you are vegetarian/vegan/avoid sweets and do not like to eat bacon/sausage and lots of gourmet sweets selections for breakfast, you need to inform Inez and Patrick in advance. I did not feel right in saying I could not or did not wish to eat many of the items since it was my fault for not alerting them ahead of time.

I am giving this place only average though on sleep quality and the rooms average because the Aunt Clara room, although quiet, cute, and nicely decorated - was so small. I do yoga every morning and even though I am petite (5'2), I could barely stretch my body fully in any direction - there was almost no free floor space. I shared the room with my daughter and I felt really cramped. The bathroom was also small and the sink was tiny. We had to pile our toiletries on the floor.

Overall, though, this

Room Tip: Ask about the size of your room. A couple seeking a romantic getaway would enjoy the Samantha and D...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank laurayoga

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Having preciously stayed at the larger, now closed Seawitch, this was our first stay at the smaller Bedazzled. The rooms are indeed smaller but the service is wonderful including the gourmet breakfast. The inn's staff was welcoming and it was a throughly enjoyable stay.

1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I found B&B on BringFido.com but even without dogs, my husband and I would stay here. If you are looking for a quiet, clean and friendly place to stay, this is it. It is close to some of our favorite restaurants (Cultured Pearl, Summer House, etc) and on Tuesday, we even walked to the Farmer's Market with our dogs. It is in "downtown" Rehoboth without all the noisy summer traffic with people coming and going at all hours of the night. Just a really nice find.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Clark Gable room. It is small, as advertised, but we didn't feel cramped. The r...
1  Thank DogLady06
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I hadn't ever planned a weekend around accommodating the dog, but this one was well worth it. The owners/staff were very friendly and accommodating. It was nice to be close to the action, but off the beaten path during the very busy month of August. I would recommend this place and definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms are a little small, so go for one of the larger. Size of the room is really no concern given...
1  Thank Kirk M
Reviewed 19 August 2013

It was truly a pleasure to stay at Bewitched B&B! Initially, I was not impressed with the pictures, but they don't do it justice. The rooms are indeed on the smaller side, however they make up for it in flair and cleanliness! Most importantly, the entire staff was AMAZING!... accommodating, pleasant, friendly, and helpful. And so were their dogs :))

One suggestion: it would be good if they had bikes available to ride into town.
All in all, it was a great experience and I would definitely go back!!!

Cristian

1  Thank Cristian P
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Wonderful and accommodating! Everyone was very friendly, even the guests! Loved the themes of the rooms, filled with history! And they allow dogs. I would recommend this place and would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We just returned home from 5 days at Bewitched and Bedazzled and the only issue is that we should have stayed longer! Everything about this unique and lovely B&B was perfect. Inez and her very capable staff anticipate their guests every need so it was "pure relaxation" for us. Our room, the Darrin 2, in Bewitched was lovely and beautifully appointed. Our delicious and beautifully served breakfast each morning was eaten on the deck where we chatted with other very satisfied guests (main topic of conversation besides the weather). We enjoyed using the outdoor Jacuzzi upon returning from the beach and the outside shower (with hairdryer and all toiletries and towels) was terrific as we checked out on a beautiful day and stayed until late afternoon. The wifi throughout the house and deck worked faster than our wifi at home! We admit to being "clean freaks" and Bewitched and Bedazzled was absolutely spotless inside and out. One would never know that there were four legged guests as well. We thank Inez, Patrick, and Aguila for a wonderful stay and look forward to returning again!

Room Tip: The Darrin 2 was tucked away on the first floor...we loved it.