“The Best Indian Food Around”

Bombay Touch Hamilton
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2016

This is a low key, easily missed restaurant. Pause a while and don't be in too much of a hurry as the food is prepared fresh.

I love a good curry and this place has lots of completion in the surrounding area, including Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga but NO equal.

1  Thank Nigel S

Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

I never try Indian food before , Bombay Touch is my first time try the Indian restaurant ,food was very good , I order chill chicken size not too big, but very good, but the service is very slow, I order 1 chill chicken i need wait 20 min, but I were try again !

1  Thank king0723
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Clean, tasty, super friendly and real Indian food.
We have been there with my family and we really enjoyed the environment and the food. They were very friendly. The food was tasty and you feel the freshness.

2  Thank Mohammed A
Reviewed December 27, 2015

We were the only group present that Sunday evening (better for us since the service will be faster). Our dishes were served at a reasonable time with the appetizer platter served sooner. The appetizer platter was very delicious, hot from the fryer and authentic cuisine. We ordered 4 dishes: lamb & chicken korma, lamb & fish tika. The serving sizes were very ample (good for about 2 persons each). We had a lot of food for the 4 entrees ordered plus we were given a second serving of really warm naan at no extra cost. The entrees were served with a platter full of fragrant basmati rice and fresh salad veggies with a green yogourt dip. We didn't have room for dessert. Everything was delicious! It was our first time at this restaurant and first time eating Indian food. It was a very good experience and will recommend the place to everyone. The bill came up to only $63 (without tax & tip) for all the food for 4 people.

1  Thank MaBelle36
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

Went with my friends to give a try to this restaurant but very very disappointed. Food was bad and service was the worst.I will never recommend this place to someone because I had really bad experience. No cleanness at all.They don't know what they are doing.Will never go back.

3  Thank John P