Review Highlights
Waterfit

Very friendly concierge. Clean facilities. Hours could be more flexible and more private cubical... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2017
Tracy C
via mobile
Swimming

This is my favorite way to get the exerxise that I need. I go 2 times a week and try to swim a... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
Johanna801
Harrisburg, North Carolina

All reviews swimming lessons rec center beautiful facility aqua fit shallow end change rooms classes exercise
Reviewed July 6, 2016

The pool facility is very nice and clean. Love that they have various water programs such as waterfit, adult and senior along with the public swims. There are event rooms available for family functions. Nice facility in the Stoney Creek area.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I usually take the whole family to participate in the different available activities in the center, such as swimming, reading, gem and lots more. Great for family or group activities.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Hassan A
Reviewed April 21, 2016

This place is just a few doors down from my daughter and it is awesome all you could want in a rec. centre. They have all kinds of programs for the young and the young at heart it's a " something to do " in the winter months.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Very nice new and clean rec centre. Swimming pools are great and staff are wonderful. This rec centre is located right on King Street so is very convenient for everyone.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 13, 2016

I have enrolled my children in swimming lessons at the Stoney Creek Rec Centre and each time have been disappointed. The viewing area isn't big enough and lacks sufficient seating. It was difficult to view my children in the pool due to the toddler pools, and rails blocking the view. My youngest boy was unable to see me due to the distance from the window of the viewing area and the main pool. There is insufficient space to get through the shower area in the family and ladies change room to get to the pool deck without getting drenched. I have stopped attending this rec centre due to frustration from past experiences.

Date of experience: April 2015