“VERY GOOD”

Pats Select Pizza Grill
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed August 23, 2017

They just get better & better. Years ago their meals were ok standard for a pizza place . Now the meals are restaurant quality.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We had a local coupon for half price, so we stopped in while we were in town. The first thing they did wrong was gouge you on draft beers. I could have had a pint of craft beer somewhere else for what they charged at lunch time.

Our server, who we rarely saw, could have screwed our order up for one slice of white bread. She brought me a burger I didn't order, and it was cooked till it hit hockey puck stage. (the way my grand daughter likes them) She got her burger cooked rare, like I like them.

The waitress couldn't have cared less. We ate part of our meals, and savored our American draft, mentioned again to our waitress how bad our food was. She actually looked like someone should pull the plug on her life support. Sadly, I wouldn't trust her to pass out crayons to the younger diners.

A little concern would have gone a long way. Nothing. She looked away and walked off.

The meal wasn't worth half price. Shame, because we do go to other regular Pats restaurants often. But with the bad attitude, and lousy food and service, I wouldn't stop here to water my dog. Read my other reviews before you judge me. I am very fair. As I was in this review. It was horrible. NO excuse, shame on them.

Date of visit: June 2017
Antonios A, Manager at Pats Select Pizza Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Good afternoon! I'm so sorry that you didn't enjoy our restaurant. We do try to provide the best meal and good wait staff. As in all businesses, there are issues, but we strive to do a good job for our customers. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Menu was changed and food choices are limited. Used to like it, but no more. Wait staff changes often. Some reported management is not good to them. Done with it!!

Date of visit: June 2017

Yes, our menu has changed. Our Executive Chefs change the menu once a year. I'm sorry that you don't like our current menu. In the restaurant business, you do have wait staff changes, but we do have many long term employees as well. Thank you for your prior business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Went for lunch with my sister and brother-in-law, and was pleasantly surprised. The decor was much more up-scale than I would have thought from the exterior of the building, and we got a very comfortable booth. The menu is extensive! We ordered a pizza (for the ladies to share), and a pasta with seafood entree. Both were very good, and the pasta was a HUGE serving! Only strange thing is that the onions on the pizza were sort of caramelized red onions .. a bit too sweet for pizza. Happy to note that there was bar service, which we weren't sure about going in. Interesting to note that there were several diners in "hospital garb" .... understand that there is some sort of medical facility close by. I say, if the locals are coming here, they must be doing several things right! Really enjoyed the meal - we'll be back!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Vast menu includes pizza, lots of Italian entrees, burgers, wings, sandwiches and salads. Entrees are very generously sized - plan to take home enough for tomorrow's lunch. My hubby enjoyed the seafood spaghetti, plenty of seafood. Our build-your-pizza was perfectly cooked and delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive, prices quite reasonable. We'll definitely be going back.

Date of visit: May 2017