Best Western Smyrna Inn
Best Western Smyrna Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Smyrna
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The room was big and as was the bed. Was a great stay. I stayed 13 days. The staff was very helpful. My room had a smoker smell every day even after being sprayed , The more I thing about the smoke, it could have came fro people smoking out side of the building I believe it was being pulled into our room by our air conditor. The air was not fresh , I would open my door and my headache went away.
The hotel was good for us. I had three rooms, one for us and 2 for our kids. We were in Delaware for our family reunion.
I lost rewards point for the 2 rooms my kids stayed in.
When I tried to get those 2 room for 13 nights, there was one day that the hotel said they were full, so I tried Travelocity and they got the 2 rooms for me, but I lost my Best Western Rewards point because I used a third party for the 2 rooms total 26 nights..
I looking for rewards point call the hotel system, not a third party

Room Tip: second floor I believe is better

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I needed an affordable place to stay near Bombay Hook for a birding weekend. This was the ticket once again. Not a big place, not the fanciest, but I would return to this. The price did go up some since the last time I stayed, but it was still cheaper than others around. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast as I was out and about before it started, but checkin and checkout was quick and easy, parking was fine, all things about the room was clean. Having the Dunkin Donuts in front of it made it nice for early morning departures.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was a decent place to stay, and quite clean when the cleaning staff remembers to do your room. The breakfast has been the same each time I've been there, but it's tastey and the breakfast staff pleasant: Breakfast was sausage patties, eggs, juice, toast, yougart, cereal, danish, coffee,With that said, there were a few inconveniences. This was my second stay, and during both stays there was one day that the cleaning staff forgot to clean our room completely. This was promptly taken care of when we asked at the front desk, but was inconvenient. The hair dryer had black marks around the vent, and the clock alarm did not work. The air conditioner had a very loud vibration when it ran. Drug store, Grocery store, Dunkin Doughnuts very close if you need anything. Smyrna Diner is just down the street and an excellent place to eat.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Hotel room had odor. Woke up with swollen eyes. someone previously had either smoked in the room or had a pet, both of which are allegedly prohibited at this hotel. Staff was indifferent, breakfast was mediocre.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Clean, comfortable. Close to many area sites we wanted to see. Will stay again next trip to DE. Clerk checking in was helpful with my Reward"s problem. Breakfast personnel were friendly and answered questions.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I enjoy this stay after a long week on the road. I had just made a delivery and didn't have load, so i call to see if they had any rooms.The guy that answer was proffesional and nice and made my reservation. I enjoy how nice and well kept everything was (1st impression says it all). i will definitely stay here again, next time more days..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The hotel was reasonably priced,clean with a nice breakfast. The only problem I had was a noisy family above me. The noise ceased about 11pm. This was not the motels fault and I did not complain. Otherwise everything was fine wsb

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
12.8 km away
12.8 km away
Residence Inn Dover
Residence Inn Dover
#7 of 20 in Dover

Been to Best Western Smyrna Inn? Share your experiences!