My husband and I recently returned for our 3rd trip to the Gasparilla Inn. It is an amazing experience. Very much a hotel steeped in history and tradition. It is the way Sea Island used to be !! back in the 60's. Wonderful service, fine dining, and a great golf course that you can walk out and play anytime.
The town of Bocca Grande is similar to a New England town. Very small in an understated way but with shops restaurants.
There is a very nice pool area and spa. Tea is served in the Inn every afternoon. Utterly charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gasparilla Inn & Club is pleased to welcome you to relax and enjoy one of the oldest and most unique premiere destinations on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Opened in 1913, the historic Inn has always greeted guests with warm hospitality, a tranquil atmosphere and a picturesque setting. Guests are offered a host of spectacular resort amenities and activities while basking in the Florida sun and enjoying the Inn's "old-Florida" charm. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gasparilla Inn & Club Hotel Boca Grande
- Gasparilla Inn And Club
- Gasparilla Hotel Boca Grande
- Gasparilla Resort Boca Grande
- Gasparilla Inn Boca Grande
- Gasparilla Inn Florida
- Gasparilla Inn & Club Boca Grande, Florida