All reviewsgranola barsfull kitchenroom was cleana great place to stayhome away from homebedroom suitecoffee makerdelray beachstoveesabocashampoosheetscomfortcloset
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

My family and I came here about two months ago. I was transferred here for work and came with my wife, kids and the dogs.during the time that we were here we have come across a lot of obstacles along with some trials and tribulationsthat are closed our life to have some ups and downs. I am used to travelling all over the country for work and I've been in a lot of hotels over the years and you come across a lot of people at the front desk that do not belong in customer service, but there is one person that I have come across at the front desk at the extended stay in Boca Raton Florida that deserves to be in customer service and that is Carli. Never and I mean never have I come across somebody who has been so empathetic and sympathetic to our feelings and problems along with everyone else that I have seen in front of her at the office. She is really something special.she has helped us when we needed help and she has been there for us through Thick and thin. She made it seem like she was going through out problems with us.I just want to say that this girl should get an award because of the type of person that she is. I wish there was one of her at every hotel across the country that I have been to or am going to. Craig E.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Duke, thanks for choosing Extended stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted to read had an enjoyable stay with us and that you received an excellent service offered by our staff. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team, especially with Carli for exceeding your expectations. Thanks again, and we look forward to hosting you all when in the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

A great place to stay! Very clean. It was located very close to our relatives. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very spacious and reasonable. The staff responded quickly to all our requests. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dale, thank you for being our guest and for your wonderful feedback! Every team member at Extended Stay America works hard to deliver a great guest experience, so we really appreciate you noticing their efforts. We hope you will visit again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Jalicia B was one of the most caring people I’ve come in contact with in my last 3 years of hotel stays. Not only was she incredibly polite but she made sure I found a solution to a problem I was worrying about several days before. My day went from overwhelmingly stressful to stress free because of this lovely young lady’s concern for the guests that occupy her hotel. Every time I stay here the quality of my experience improves. Thank you sincerely to all of those here who have contributed to this time and time again. See you again soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richy B
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Richy, thank you for staying with us again and making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are pleased to read our staff met and exceeded all of your expectations and that you had a comfortable stay here. Your praises will be shared with our entire team, especially with Jalicia for a job well done. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was a business trip i have taken for the second time in six months. Carlie the manager is such a down to earth person makes you feel right at home. The rooms are very clean and they accommodate your every day needs. They are located very near the Boca Raton beach 10 min drive tops. Located around lots of shopping if needed, and a little less then an hour drive to Miami. They have laundry service and plenty of parking. They have a couple tables for your barbeque needs next to a lake and plenty of trees.The staff is professional and will go out of there way to accommodate you.

Room Tip: The suites are nice you get double beds and a separate living room with a pull out sofa.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

We're delighted to read this was your second stay with us. That's the highest praise we could ever receive from you. Thanks also for letting us know how satisfied you were with your room and our outstanding service. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to your next stay at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Got this from an express deal from Priceline.....it was $42 per night.

As stated the pillows were uncomfortable......bring your own if you are selective.

Located just off I 95. lots of road noise.

Seemed to be homeless people in the area. Big signs in the parking lots say remove all of the items from your car......not responsible for loss.

Breakfast included coffee, packaged muffins, granola bars and packets of oatmeal.

I would not stay there again.....be careful if you sign up for an express deal off Priceline.

Room Tip: avoid the east side of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us. We are sorry we missed meeting your expectations. We appreciate you sharing your feedback as it will help us better serve our guests. We hope you will consider choosing us again so that we can provide you with an improved experience.