Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$75
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$352
US$335
  • Pool
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$291
US$276
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

All reviewssmall airporttilted kiltfront desksenior ratewhole foodsexecutive airportthe breakfast areaflorida atlantic universityyogurtfree breakfastwaffle makermarriott standardshot tubstayed one nightclean hoteleach morningthe entire staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at this location a few times over the last few years and haven’t had any problems. This trip, they started to renovate the place. They were painting the exterior when I stayed last week.

The only thing I would say that needs work on is that the elevator needs the sound indicator to be a bit louder. It’s barely audible and the elevator door needs to have a sensor instead of the “bar” for the elevator door. A few times that my trained service dog’s tail almost got caught in the elevator’s door.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had to have my house tented, so we wanted the closest and cheapest place to crash for a couple days.

The rates here are the lowest in the area, on Marriott's website, so we figured WTH.

The front desk staff is really great. Amenities are sparse. This is subjective, but me, the mattress and the pillows are NOT getting along. Also, I'm sleeping next to a wall A/C unit, so now I have chapped lips and bloodshot dry eyes.

The breakfast is free. Again, you get what you pay for.

It is a clean and updated hotel.

One more thing, the shower never really gets hot and the tub is an ice skating rink.

Room Tip: Lots of good places in the area. Pay a little more.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Deon Weathers and I am the General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. It has come to my attention that our team delivered great service during your stay, but the bedding and hot water temperature did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay. Please contact me via phone anytime at 561-417-8585. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in quite a few Fairfield’s. This one is just okay. Our room smelled funny. Like dirt and mildew. The ac didn’t cool the damp, warm room. The orange chair in the corner was filthy and full of stains. The customer service was very friendly though.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on TripAdvisor. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at our hotel, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations. I would like to learn more about your experience. Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 561-417-8585. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence our hotel. Thank you for choosing Marriott. Deon Weathers, General Manager

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Had to make a last minute reservation due to a family emergency .The Fairfield Inn & Suites was most accommodating offering a reasonable rate on such short notice....they even allowed us to check in earlier than usual ! The hotel is easily reached right of of I95. Rooms were spacious and clean,,,bedding was very comfortable and the free breakfast offered many choices.
I would highly recommend this hotel for family or business

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I have been a loyal Marriott guests for over 10 years and i use them whenever I travel and even in my hometown. The Boca Raton location gave me much less customer service than expected! I came into FLL airport and drove all the way to Boca Raton because I was expecting that since it was near to a small airport and in a good neighborhood that I would get better service.
Negs:
1.I had a young baby and my room wasnt cleaned for one of the days. We left in the early morning and when we returned late that night the dirty diapers and towels were all piled up in the room. The night manager apologized and brought me some supplies but no one took out the dirty diapers!
2.The next morning my husband couldnt have a cup of coffee because the complimentary coffee bar were not restocked.
3. The young lady at the front desk was not very congenial. Whenever we passed by she would quickly look at us, gave a fake smile and quickly look away! If my husband commented on that, then it was really obvious and annoying!!!

Pos:
1. The breakfast lady. She had the attitude the girl at the front desk should have. She greeted us warmly everyday, came and talk to the baby and was friendly and pleasant. She happily got whatever you asked for or apologized for not having it and gave you her available options. On the morning we didnt have anything to make coffee in the room my husband was leaving half and hour before breakfast and I asked her for some cream and sugar. She said, "Oh, everything is ready. Please go help yourself!" Many thanks to her.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Deon Weathers and I am the General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Deon Weathers