All reviews front desk delray beach room was clean convenient location easy access nice hotel breakfast buffet visiting family excellent stay king bed business center checking in omelet nice pool business trip fitness center hgi
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Traveler beware! I turned back my bed to find blood on my sheets - top and bottom sheet - along with a wrinkle pattern to indicate someone had slept in it. DISGUSTING! I have pictures and will gladly provide. I checked in at midnight and have to wonder if someone used my room prior to my arrival. Please understand that I did the digital check-in and selected my room so they knew I was coming as I even indicated a late arrival. Never, in all of my travels, have I had something like this happen. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob d
Nicole R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Dear valued guest,

I am so sorry to hear about this incident at our property. I know you are in contact with my general manager, but I wanted to apologize as well. Our property takes cleanliness and the happiness of our guests very seriously. However, sometimes things do slip through the cracks and we make mistakes. Please let me know if I can do anything personally to win back your confidence.

Nicole Russo

Reviewed August 4, 2016

This hotel provided a central location, great service, spotless facility for our family visit / vacation. I could not complain about anything. We would definitely use this hotel again if we return to Florida.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francine R
Nicole R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Thank you so much for our five star review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our property. We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Only 20 miles away from the concert venue. We did not want to drive all the way back to Miami that night. After sweating up a storm, we were welcomed into a cool, clean and comfortable room. The bed was absolutely yummy with soft, soft comfortable duvet. Would definitely stay there again. Very clean and a super rate. Thank you, Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you again soon and appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Thank you!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

We love this hotel management and staff are all outstanding. This was always our go to place as we are in town often due to family. However; our last visit there is mold in the rooms and musty smells in the carpet we got sick over this. After leaving the room it all cleared up. Breakfast is way over priced and think they should re-think the pricing structure as over $12 for breakfast is just wrong. Problems with toilets flushing correctly. We feel some urgent updates need to be done to get this back to our Excellent rating status.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Micheal M
Nicole R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

I'm so happy to hear that you love our staff, but I'm saddened to see that our property did not satisfy you this stay. Please feel free to reach out to me so I can make the situation better at Nicole.Russo@Whitelodging.com or (561)988-6110. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

The GM, Michelle Malone, went way beyond to make me and my coworkers comfortable. The three of us were busy working away on our laptops in the lobby area. We were debating whether to go out for lunch or order in. She came over and told us that even though they do not serve lunch that her cook was in early and could whip us up something for lunch. The next day her cook did not come in early but Michelle offered to prepare our lunch herself!

I stay at a lot of hotels and the Hilton chain is my preference but Michelle is, by far, the best GM I have ever ran across. She does an awesome job of representing your great hotels!

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not on the freeway side.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Our general manager Michelle is absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for giving her and our hotel a compliment. We will see you again sooN!