“Old Dixie Seafood is at the Top of the Seafood Game”
Review of Old Dixie Seafood

Old Dixie Seafood
Ranked #227 of 907 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Simply the finest seafood market in Florida. For over 15 years, Old Dixie Seafood is the place to shop when you must have the best quality and selection for your family and guests.

1  Thank Francis L

Reviewed August 5, 2015

Excellent locally caught seafood! Helpful service. Their conch chowder is amazing!!!! I will always shop here if I can't catch it myself!

2  Thank Orca1111
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

Great selection of good looking fish. Want a restaurant, however. If going there, it slips up on you. It's a tiny, stand alone building.

2  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Dixie Seafoods is my go to market for anything seafood. The have an excellent assortment and their seafood is always fresh. I special order for parties and they can get almost anything I need, in season, with a couple of days notice.

3  Thank KBBoca
Reviewed January 14, 2015

Finally after passing this place for years we went in and bought some fresh cod. Where I live now they don't have fresh fish like we got growing up in the Northeast. What a pleasant surprise. The cod was super. They carry a very good selection of fresh Atlantic fish plus lobsters, clams, muscles etc. I ate more fresh fish on this trip then I've eaten in one year. Can't begin to tell everyone how good this place is. If you like fresh fish then this is the place. Also, their prices were about 20% under all the markets prices in town. That really works for me.

2  Thank midgick