“Great place for super fresh seafood”
Review of Old Dixie Seafood

Old Dixie Seafood
Ranked #214 of 880 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My aunt and uncle send me Stone Crab from here every spring. I was borrowing their condo early in crab season, so I was able to send them a box of crab up north. Friendly people, great variety and such wonderful seafood. We stopped in for stone crab 3 times during our visit and once picked up flounder and some shrimp. Everything was fresh and wonderful. And fresh seafood is not cheap, but this was considerably cheaper than the market down the road.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We've been getting our seafood from here for years and have only received excellent quality fish and service. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I'm local and I know. Trip Advisor has screwed up by putting this online as a restaurant. It is an excellent place to BUY fish.

1  Thank meredeschats
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Great fish dip and stone crab claws. FRESHER THAN FRESH!!!
Very active fish market with very decent prices.

1  Thank MAS2829
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This place is small, but they have very good seafood. Being from the midwest, we know walleye pike and sunfish, but when it comes to mahi mahi or crab claws we are at the mercy of the people working at Old Dixie, and they are always helpful and don't try and upsell you. They can help you decide quantities if you need, and they have some recipes that will make you happy at the dinner table. Their fish is fresh. They have a wonderful smoked fish dip, a tasty mustard sauce for those crab claws (let them crack them for you) and even a really interesting supply of white and red wine to pair with your fish. If you need help, just ask, and you will learn as you enjoy your fish dinners.

1  Thank Barbara K I