1,040 results
All reviews front desk rocco's tacos the concierge lounge restaurants and shops lobby restaurant nice stay pool area i highly recommend this hotel short drive very nice hotel fort lauderdale business trip king bed the entire staff barry panera boca
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I do not often give negative reviews but after staying at the Marriott Boca town centre I was very disappointed. I stay at Marriott hotels frequently (my family even owns Marriott timeshare) but this hotel really did not meet Marriott's usual standards.

First, the lobby had an incredibly strong smell of parfum or air freshener. Anyone with any sensitivity at all to smell would not have been able to stay at the hotel. I was surprised to find this given how unacceptable these smells are in public spaces in this day and age.

As well, the common areas were not well kept. I have attached a picture of the elevator buttons so you can see how dirty and old it looked.

The beds were quite comfortable but the room lacked basic things that one would expect in mid level chain hotel (no full length mirror in the room). The wall and back of the door also had dirt, footprints that had not been wiped off.

Overall, k would not recommend this hotel until they do some work to improve their cleanliness and general environment.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah_L830
RonW-BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback Sarah_L830. We are very regretful that your experience at our property was not as excellent as it has been for others.

To address your issues, our lobby has a scent piped into it that is mandated by Marriott as the brand scent. Sometimes when it is first replaced the scent can be somewhat strong, I do apologize if you happened to catch it at that point. Typically our guests find it very pleasant.

In regards to our elevators, they are slated for renovation in the next couple of months. They are somewhat dated, however they are clean. I do agree that they definitely are overdue for replacement.

In the future we would certainly appreciate the opportunity to address any of the other issues you mentioned while you are on property by calling our front desk. Although we strive to be perfect there are times when we have hiccups, but do everything we can to make it right, right away for our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we do hope that we have another opportunity to host you again.

Best Regards,

RonW

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about all the staff.....from the bellman to the front desk to housekeeping to the servers. Great property and awesome location with all the nearby restaurants. I travel to Boca at least once a year and I'll be sure to tell everyone how great the experience was.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I really don’t think you could be in a better location in Boca, if you want to be near shopping, food, drinks, etc. the hotel itself is nice the front desk is the most helpful and aiming to please as I’ve have ever seen. You can walk out the back door and get what ever your heart desires. No need to go anywhere! Love it and will be back many times. Our daughter attends FAU, and hate not seeing her often.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2018

I had an event to attend at FAU and wanted to stay somewhere nearby. I prefer Marriott hotels and the one I normally stay in was fully committed. I selected the Boca Center Marriott as the alternative. The hotel that weekend was hosting an event for the Wounded Warrior Project I think and it was extremely busy. To my surprise however, it was not chaotic.

Upon arrival, I had to make a change to my room reservation which was easily accommodated. I also was given a room w/ the best view - the front desk agent knew it, even making a recommendation to open the windows to view the tree lighting ceremony taking place that night.

My stay was pleasant and this hotel was a feasible alternative. I recommend this property and would choose so again when/if the opportunity presents itself.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Boca Center strip offers better views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2018

What a great stay. We checked in for two days,wish it had been more. The hotel is right next to the Town Center which is a cozy complex of restaurants and shops. We didn’t eat at the hotel because the choice of dining in the Town Center was incredible. Everything from Morton’s steakhouse to Sushi,Mexican and a great Tap grill. Not to mention Josephs Market where you can find upscale groceries and wine. The staff at the Marriott couldn’t have been more accommodating. We were given an early check in and had one night upgraded to the concierge level which is floors 11 and 12. We stayed in room 1111 and I would book it again. Nice and quiet and far from the elevators. The Concierge level allows you to access the concierge lobby lounge for free breakfast and nighttime snacks. Really a plus! The only complaint I did have was that the beautiful swimming pool was cold! I have to say we were there following a cold snap and the time we stayed there were winds or 25 mph. Very,very breezy! There was an adjoining jacuzzi that was nice. If you book a room here,make certain it’s facing the entrance and not facing the Town Center. The hotel is fairly close to the Boca airport and there are private jets flying very low throughout the day on the Gown Center side. We heard nothing in our room. This is a very nice hotel and we will definitely stay her on our next visit.

Room Tip: Floors 11 and 12 are concierge level. Definitely stay there
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple