I was in town for a wedding and this hotel seemed perfect! However, when we checked in and went up to our room, our keys wouldn't work. This happened several times during our stay, which was very annoying. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Some people who had been attending a wedding at the hotel were very noisy on my floor. I mentioned it to the front desk and was told that the hotel did not have security. I was surprised at that. Anyway, breakfast was good, but I thought it was a little overpriced. The housekeeping staff was courteous. Also, John and Debbie who worked at the front desk, during the evenings, were awesome! Thank you both! With that said, Luwanda who also worked at the front desk was kind of rude and very condescending. She was at the front desk when I asked a male employee a question. Before he could answer, she answered from across the desk ten to fifteen feet away. Later that morning, I asked another front desk employee where the luggage carts were located. Sure enough, Luwanda did it again and answered, "they're in use" in a condescending manner. Then she asked me if I was a guest and I just walked away. I then observed other guests exiting the elevators with luggage carts. I politely waited until they were done and I began to wheel the cart towards the elevator to bring down my luggage. Luwanda told me that I was not permitted to take the cart upstairs. I then mentioned that several other guests took the carts upstairs and she said that it did not matter because of hotel policy. At the same time, another guest wheeled a cart towards the elevators, so I did the same thing. I thought Luwanda was rude and I was very irritated, but I wasn't going to let her ruin my morning. Except for that, my stay was very nice...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center is a stylish hotel that recently completing a three-year, multi-million dollar transformation. Our Boca Raton luxury hotel's refreshing new look and intuitive service are ideal for blending work and play. Just steps from top Boca Raton dining and shopping - including Town Center Mall and the Mizner Center - our Florida resort atmosphere provides guests with a mix of convenience and luxury. Hotel accommodations feature marble bathrooms, Marriott luxury bedding and plug-in technology. Just minutes from the campus of Florida Atlantic University, Deerfield Beach and Delray Beach, our location offers easy access to local golf courses, oceanfront fun, airports and more. On-site amenities include a fitness center, outdoor pool, dining at our Cafe 5150 and Concierge Level services. Featuring more than 13,000 square feet of elegant ballrooms and event space, our hotel's renewed appearance also provides a premier destination for social and business events in Boca Raton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Hotel Boca Raton
- Marriott Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Center Florida