Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstight parkingcoffee packetsolder hotelbreakfast roomwould stay againbreakfast includedcomfortable bedhot breakfastclean roomswinston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I booked and stayed here before I was aware of the Bridge Hotel. It is certainly well located, it has a reasonable car park behind the building, and an old pool fenced in, that's the good part. The lock on the door sort of worked but sort of didn't. The room was old musty smelly in dis repair, the bathroom was like the one I found in a motel 6 in the middle of no where in Texas (sorry Texas). The bed, without exaggeration was the WORST BED I HAVE EVER NOT SLEPT ON. I have had better sleep laying on the ground or in the front seat of a Mini. This felt like a Horse hair mattress with lumps. The sheets were too thin to tear up for cleaning rags, and the noise from the rooftop air conditioning next to the room would wake the dead . Go to the bridge hotel, save the pain and the money. This place is dirty in more ways than one.

Room Tip: Go to the Bridge Hotel nth of here
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank SafetyHarbor
qualityinnbocaratonf, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was notified of the problem you encountered with the lock on the door of the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Management was informed of your report of the noise made from the rooftop air conditioning.

• Housekeeping received additional instruction in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

You get what you pay for here. On the plus side the staff are friendly, nice TV in room, coffee making, fridge and microwave in rooms are good, and the breakfast was good. Parking is good. Location to the beaches is good. There is a swimming pool but it didnt look that inviting, and I never saw anyone else in it either!
On the down side, well there are enough to make me look elsewhere next week... the room was tired and outdated, the carpet was sticky as was the furniture in the rooms. When I arrived I emptied the fridge from the previous guests contents! Killed the cockroaches that I could see, and choose not to use 2 of the drawers as the amount of crumbs and hair in them. The cockroaches reappeared during the night, I had to lift everything off the floor. The A/C was noisy and ran 24/7 (I guess it wasn't working to well) The bathroom was small and cramped with lots of rust and stains etc. The wall between the bathroom and bedroom looked liked someone has fallen through it and the hotel had just painted over the wall to try and cover it.
There are better hotels within walking distance, I wont be coming back here unless there they are full tbh.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank FrequentTravellerFL8

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the location was a good one for you, allowing you to enjoy the beaches.

• The staff received our commendation for the courteous manner in which they treated you, our valued guest.

• Breakfast staff received our commendation for their presentation.

• Maintenance was notified of the problem you encountered with the A/C in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 7 June 2011

My husband and I live in the FL Keys which means if you require surgery, it's to the mainland you go and live in a motel during the hospital stay. I found this Quality Inn online searching for hotel/motels who allowed pets. We are seniors and on a fixed income. Not only was the rate lower than most even before discounts... what a relief that pet charge for a week was same as some charged per day. We were pleased with our first floor, spacious and Mr. Clean room with very comfortable bed. Prior to arrival, we had some unforseen medical emergencies. Peter and his staff were a God send, being very flexible with our reservations. Unfortunately, two hours after arriving home, we had to return to the hospital as my husbnad had a surgery infection. Again, Peter and his staff took very good care of me so I could take care of my husband. During both stays, we found the staff to be constantly cleaning, landscaping and in general making this a pleasant place to stay serving a great breakfast. Unlike us, I hope you visit this Quality Inn on vacation which is minutes from the ocean, restaurants, shopping and easy access to major roads for touring the South FL area.

Room Tip: Express your needs... it's done!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Having stayed in other much more upscale hotels, I have to say the cleanliness of the room was exceptional. I have never seen bathroom ceramic tile without some mildew until this hotel. The beds were great. This place is a real value.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2011

This was an ok enough place to stay. The check-in clerk was good about making sure he checked the A/C before giving us the room. Made me question the place when the beds were wrapped in plastic wrap under the bedding?? Wasn't sure if that was to sufficate bed bugs, keep out sand or kill roaches. Was also concerned when we saw a sign the next morning that said "health department inspection report available upon request" on the door to the complementary breakfast. There was no way to avoid tracking sand into the room, some of the other guests were slightly unsavory, and room faced the busy highway. Not too expensive, not too snobby, left a few questions about quality.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple