Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$75
Courtyard
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$353
US$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$291
US$276
  • Beachfront
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

All reviewshi expresspancake machinewarm poolroom was cleanthree night stayolder propertybreakfast was delicioussmall poolfirst floorfort lauderdalefront desk clerkbusiness tripsouth floridarepairheatingmicrowavefixtures
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

The building is tired. Hallway ceiling is popcorn acoustic, bright fluorescent lights. Walls are old, patched with some dirty scuff marks. Bathroom has painted over wallpaper. Bathroom fixtures and counter are old. No door to closet. Weird alcove with coffee and mirror.

The carpet, curtains and bed skirts look like the newer Holiday Inn Express package.

Please let the front desk guy know he should iron his shirt, or why not the hotel provide pressed shirts/ uniforms for a professional appearance.

Here for one night,

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank BJcaliguy
Carolyn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Dear BJcaliguy,
We appreciate your taking the time to share your recent experience with us and apologize that it was not to your satisfaction. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and can be reached at (561) 482-7070.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express West Boca and we look forward to hearing from you.

Carolyn Evans

Reviewed May 12, 2015

The staff is really nice, however the building is showing its age in a bad way. I can live with the older stuff and minor maintenance issues, however the bedding did not appear clean. Also a non smoking room apparently means that I'm not smoking in it but not necessarily that anyone else was not. Had it not been late, and the fact that it was a one niter and I was tired, I would have asked for another room, and if in the same shape would have left the hotel. As it were it was almost 11 PM and I had been on the road for hours so I sucked it up and got a nights rest. The breakfast was the standard fare, however I noticed some less than desirable habits from staff (handling garbage cans and then food items with the same gloves on) so I decided to pass. That would be my advice on this property, pass and find something else. Again nice staff, just not a nice property.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel for the best room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank TPAPT
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2015

Dear TPAPT,

We appreciate you writing a comment regarding your stay. It is good to know that you found our staff nice. However, we regret that our rooms fell below your standards. We are also sorry for the issues you had with our staff. We have noted your comments and rest assured that these will be forwarded to our management to be used in improving the quality and services we offer.

Again, we thank you for your valued feedback.

Regards,

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 1, 2015

This hotel is in a strip center shopping area, with a Marshalls, and Home goods store.
My room was in the tower, a 4 story newer addition, Older section has 2nd story rooms with balconies.
There is a small pool. fresh cookies at about 4PM.
The hotel is very clean, near lots of shopping and has a very friendly, helpful staff.
Breakfast is usual HI express fare, including the famous cinnamon buns yeah!!
Good location for shopping and Mizner Park.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are modern and enclosed. Older ones have a balcony on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2015

Stayed here using points before continuing on to Fort Lauderdale airport for a morning flight because it had the lowest amount of ihg points and was not much further from the airport than "fort Lauderdale" hotels. Based off other reviews I tried to cancel the room but I am soo glad I didn't. Our expectations were very low as I am an extremely picky traveler but we felt relieved when we walked in to a friendly greeting and fresh cookies. Our room was not top of the line or modern by any means but it had something new HIex hotels don't...it was extremely clean and comfortable. The shower was one of the best I have had at a holiday inn brand. We left to early for breakfast so I cant comment on that and I will concede that the lobby could use a fresh coat of paint but overall this is a great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2015

Very nice stopover before driving home to Myrtle Beach after a cruise. Friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, comfortable bed and very conveniently located near I-95, Florida Tpke, shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Not applicable to us.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple