New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hilton Boca Raton Suites

Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Springfield, NJ
“Nice Place, Great People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

My husband and I were her for 2 nights (3/7 & 3/8/2012). The check in was very easy and they were very accomodating. The staff was very friendly. The lobby was very clean and the room (suite) was very clean. The bathroom is small and needs updating. The suite is outdated and needs a make-over. It was comfy and clean (actually the room was identical to the Embassy Suites we stayed at in Delaware in May of 2010). The full breakfast was free - they had made-to-rder omlets and pancakes and had fruit, hot and cold cereals, waffles, coffee, juices, etc. Very nice large dining room. The staff there is fabulous and the service in the dining room is very friendly. (I just don't understand why I didn't see too many people leaving a tip - the staff in there serve you your drinks and get you stuff if you need it and constantly clean off your table). The towels in the bathroom should be fluffier. All in all though I would definately recommend this Hilton Suites. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance, it's seconds from a gas station and the Florida Turnpike, minutes from Rt. #95 and the Town Center Mall is down the block which is a great mall and the restaurants they offer there are: Grand Luxe and Legal Seafoods. It's a very nice area and everything is easy to get to.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

We just spent two nights at this hotel. It was our second time here. The free buffet breakfast certainly adds value to the stay. The pool is not fancy but OK for a short stay. The suite layout of the room is nice. This trip there was a musty smell in our first room. I have found this in other Florida or tropical hotels. We switched to a "clear air" room which was much better. Each room has a small balcony. Rooms on the one side (Lakeview Rooms) look out over a lake which is really nice. but the view on the other side isn't bad. There is a small refrigirator in the room which was great.

Room Tip: The hotel has seven floors. As far as a view, being on a higher floor is probably even more importa...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

This Hilton is rare in that it is the only one that I have ever stayed in that offers a free cooked to order breakfast as well as a free Happy Hour from 5:30 to 7:30. What is also unique is that the rooms are all enclosed but the enclosure is not fully enclosed and allows the outdoor air to flow freely throughout the area where the rooms are going out to the really nice outdoor pool that this hotel has. The front desk staff is very courteous and professional and the property is very clean. The only downside would be the rooms could use a little updating but the beds are very comfortable and they have ugraded amenities in the room. I also had free wi fi and the rates for this time of year were not bad considering it is snow bird season in south florida. They have good restaurants close by and the hotel is located right off the turnpike for easy access to other places. I would recommend this hotel to people who appreciate Hiltons and want to enjoy a few extra perks.

Room Tip: They have a hilton honors executive floor located on the 5th floor. They have flavored water availab...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank larryinga
Bellaire, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

I spent two nights here with my wife last week. The hotel room had a separate bedroom and sitting area and two tv's (so that mhy wife and I could each watch our own shows). The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. As others have mentioned, the breakfast was good....you could have pancakes or omlets made to order. Parking was plentiful and convenient and free.
Although I was generally pleased, they charge for internet, so, I would look for someplace else next time.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed at this property from 2/22-26/12 for business. I first have to compliment the GM for hiring and training exceptional front end, house keeping, and maintenance staff. The staff was absolutely amazing and all requests were made to make my stay even more enjoyable. The quality of the staff matches the quality of rooms, services, and amenities the Hilton property offers its guest. The breakfast was delicious, too, and there are nightly receptions. When I return to Boca I will be booking my stay at this property - Hilton Suites Boca Raton. Great location for business travelers as well as a casual traveler.

Room Tip: As for rooms overlooking "lake" if possible
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive comments. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, its amenities and our service. I have shared your comments with our team members. Again, thank you.

We look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

It has been 10 years since we last stayed at this hotel at which time it was known as the Radisson Suites. We had been a frequent visitor to this hotel for many years prior to our long hiatus. Our initial impression of the lobby was that had been downscaled from the past. The lobby used to contain beautiful flower arrangements and an attractive sitting area. Now the lobby is sort of barren without much appeal. Fortunately, from that point on the Hilton Suites didn’t disappoint us. The room was comfortable and clean. We didn’t have any hint of the mildew or mold smell reported by other guests. While the rooms are a little on the small size they are certainly adequate for two. The sofa bed was the size of a cot and a bit small for my 16 year son, but again adequate. The breakfast still is excellent. There is a wide selection of traditional breakfast choices and a friendly helpful staff to serve you coffee, juices and help carrying your food to the table. This breakfast makes for a great start of the day. A significant improvement since our last visit is the gym. The equipment is about as good as you find in a hotel of this class. We used it both days of our visit. Although we didn't use the pool we did sit by the pool one night. It is a nice pool in an attractive setting with a decent amount of shade. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would certainly return in the future.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for returning to our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty over the years. We have made continual improvements at the hotel over the past few years, including a renovated lobby, fitness center, guest room flat screen HD TVs,and new guest corridor and guest room carpeting. Later this year, we will refresh our food and beverage areas and upgrade our High Speed Internet Service. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your loyalty. If I can ever be of assistance, please contact me.

rancho mirage
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Needed to be in West Boca for a family visit. Just myself for first couple of days so stayed at the Holiday Inn Express first. It was clean, good tv and breakfast. Easy parking and friendly service for $109/nt. then I picked my daughter and her friend upand checked in to the Hilton suites. Breakfast utterly awful. Horrible service, food, and impossible to drink coffee. Rented pay movies and the tv flickered the whole time and when called someone to fix they came but was never fixed and no follow up except to make sure they charged. Little tiny towels at the pool with filthy pool chair pads. All this for $179 and no perks as hilton honors. Not even water bottles when arrived to the room had to ask for them. Oh well never again Hilton and kudos to holiday inn express!.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dinibell
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback.

Please accept my apology for your experience at breakfast. Our complimentary breakfast is normally very popular witho our guests and I'm concerned that you found it unsatisfactory. I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager for his follow up to address your concerns. I also apologize for the TV quality in the room. We did have some technical issues with the movie system during your stay. As a good wil guesture we did credit your folio. We appreciate you being an HHonors member and I assure you you did receive the benefits of being a Blue level member.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your needs. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.