1,118 results
All reviews pastry front desk tiki bar by the pool on site restaurant main building nice pool definitely stay here again vinny microwave boca florida sink
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The staff at front desk Danielle and Prisca were very nice and helpful room was clean and pool area and gardens very nice had a very nice stay guests were nice too thank you for a nice stay and clean hotel and great staff

1  Thank strohl_1993
BlairMcc, Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you Ruth and you daughter for staying with us! It was truly a pleasure! We appreciate your nice words about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that the staff, especially Danielle and Prisca at the front desk, were so accommodating and helpful during your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you find yourselves in Boca Raton.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are consistently a pleasure to interact with. The rooms are older but clean and comfortable, with a nice pool area and a good onsite restaurant and bar.

Prisca and Staina greeted me warmly on my arrival and gave me a choice of rooms (even happily changing my room when I changed my mind as to what floor I wanted to be on).

I visit this hotel a few times a year and find it to be the perfect blend of affordability, comfort and amenities, especially with the nice hot tub and tiki bar by the pool and the friendly staff.

1  Thank Brian F
Danielle R, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at our property and all our amenities. We appreciate you letting us know about Prisca and Staina's courtesy! We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We booked 3 nights and overall we were very satisfied. The motel is older but appears to have been updated a few years ago. The lobby, pool and restaurant have been guve more attention than the rooms. Our room had a slight musty odor and the bathroom floors weren't very clean. However, I have to give the staff a 5 star rating. They were all very friendly and accommodating, especially the front desk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eldon I
Danielle R, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you letting us know what you did and did not like about your stay for we are always striving to make improvements and reviews like yours help us to do so. We also appreciate your kind words about our front desk staff! We do hope that during your next travels to the area you give us another try.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

My reservation at the hotel my colleagues were staying at got messed up - I was in the lobby of the other hotel after flying in from 3 hours away being told that they were all booked up and having no plan for accommodations. The staff at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel were so helpful - they got me a room and got me taken care of right away and made an awful day a lot better. The staff was incredibly accommodating the entire time I was there actually - I would give the customer service 5 stars! I did have an issue with the AC making a lot of noise my first night but they got someone in to fix it right away - the only downside to this hotel is that it is on a busy road so if you have a room near the front of the hotel, it can be a little noisy. As far as the hotel and staff itself - everything was great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dlb955
Danielle R, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with your experience at our property. Reviews like yours are what we love to read and we greatly appreciate all your kind comments about our hotel. I am so happy that our staff was able to help accommodate you! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Room was comfortable but carpet was damp by the refrigerator (guessed it was leaking) which led us to wear shoes in the room.

Hotel is close to a grocery store but restaurants (other than that in the hotel) are a short drive away.

1  Thank Kayakgirly
BlairMcc, Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our guests always, with that being said I do apologize for the damp carpet in your room and the need for wearing shoes at all times. We would have liked the opportunity to correct the situation with the carpet while you were a guest with us. We do hope that this did not deter from the rest of your vacation and would like also that you consider staying with us in the future and allow us to make that stay more comfortable.