All reviews front desk hot oatmeal tri rail station bedroom area make your own waffles free breakfast fresh fruit mini fridge king suite west palm beach nice stay the breakfast area nice pool breakfast staff room was clean and comfortable easy access great room
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This place was super clean! the staff at the front was very very nice. The ammenities are great here. Really nice pool too! They have a nice buisness center, I highly recomend this Hotel to anyone viviting this area!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
JenDott, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Dear drivitlkustoleit,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and all we have to offer at our hotel! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity of serving you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

Nice facility, easy access to 95, v nice pool area. lobby and breakfast pleasant. Rooms typical SHS design. Things like pillows, towels and toiletries a little below standard from the SHS's Ive stayed in recently. Reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Vron100

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and for sharing your comments regarding your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Marriott Boca Raton. We are delighted that you enjoyed our facility & amenities and found our rates reasonable. I have shared your feedback regarding the pillows and toiletries with our general manager and I want to assure you that all of our products are in compliance with Marriott Brand standards. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel sometime in the very near future.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Pro: The hotel was nice however, it is near a train stop. I asked for a room on the other side of the hotel no problem. Train could be heard only a little inside the hotel room.
Pro: Front desk checkin/out quickly done.
Pro: Breakfast was very nice plenty of selection.
Pro: Room was nice and clean.
Con: I agree about noise in the hallway the housekeeping was very noisy. The housekeeping tried to enter the room before check out. I felt housekeeping was hurring us along however, we stayed until checkout.
Con: Hotels need to have doors that do not slam closed because guests are sleeping in the early mornings hours.

Room Tip: There is a train stop close by however if the noise bothers you ask for a room on the other side of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ladzbugg
JenDott, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Dear Ladzbugg,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us feedback about your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our accomodations and amenities. In addition, we have addresed your concern with our housekeeping staff. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

SpringHill Suites Marriott Boca Raton Staff

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times when visiting my son who goes to college in Boca. On my most recent visit I once again stayed at the Springhill Suites, and I have noticed a few changes.

The desk chair in the room needs to be updated. Even on the highest setting the chair is too low if you want to work at the desk. The towels in the bathroom appear to be getting thin. There is only shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom--no lotion. The mini fridge and microwave are still extremely convenient. The air conditioning is efficient and quiet. The beds are comfortable, and the free internet is fast. The free breakfast is still good--make-your-own-waffles, hard boiled eggs,muffins, pancakes, toast, bagels, English muffins, hot oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, fruit, sausage, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, milk, juices, coffee, all types of tea, The major drawback at breakfast time is the woman who is in charge of it. Breakfast is served from 6:30-9:30, and heaven help the hotel guests who arrive between 9:15 and 9:30. At 9:30 sharp she begins grabbing everything and hurriedly starts locking things up. If guests wish to get a few more items to eat or drink at 9:30, she gives annoyed glances their way, and has a very surly manner with them. Her mood is not much better at 7:30 either. Her attitude is a total contrast to the other hotel employees who go out of their way to be friendly, helpful, and polite. Maybe she was just having a bad week during my last visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank theatremom
JenDott, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Dear Theatremom,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we truly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and found our rooms comfortable and convenient. Also, thank you for letting us know about your experience in our breakfast area. We have addressed this with our staff and assure you that this is not our standard service. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I stayed here from April 29th- May 1st with my boyfriend for a visit to the Boca Raton/Miami area to visit several family members. We arrived around 11 pm on April 29th and the man at the front desk greeted us very kindly and checked us in quickly. He told us about the free breakfast in the morning and told us how to get to our room. The room is comfy looking when you walk in. As soon as we walked in there was a couch and two lamps to the left and a desk area, sink and mini fridge to the right. The bed was past the couch with a little wall dividing the couch from the bed. The flat screen tv was in between the couch and bed on a nightstand but the tv can be turned to either the bed or the couch. The bathroom which included a toilet and bathtub was clean. The sink area which included towels, hair dryer, tissues, soap and shampoo was also clean. I woke up multiple times throughout the course of the night because the mattress was so soft and every time my boyfriend would move it would wake me up. The bed had 6 pillows which was really nice. At 6 AM I heard a loud group of people and from then on my ability to sleep got shot down. You can hear every single sound someone in the hallway is making. We didn't hear anyone in the rooms next to us. Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday was from 7AM-10AM and consisted of the usual: cereal, waffles, hard boiled eggs, muffins, english muffins, bagels, coffee, tea, orange juice, cranberry juice, milk. The seating area for breakfast is very nice. This hotel is good for the price but if you are a light sleeper I would suggest you find a hotel with good reviews about the sleep quality.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank newjorker
JenDott, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2011

We appreciate your time in leaving us feedback about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Boca Raton! The beds in all of our guest rooms are new pillowtop mattresses and are the "Marriott Bedding Package". We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and amenities and we are happy to be able to provide you and every guest with excellent service. Please visit us again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!