All reviews front desk hot oatmeal tri rail station bedroom area make your own waffles free breakfast fresh fruit mini fridge king suite west palm beach nice stay the breakfast area nice pool breakfast staff room was clean and comfortable easy access great room
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here on a recommendation that Springhill had nice Rooms. LOL
We stayed here for 3 nights and did not realized our room came with pets. I had dropped the remote on the floor on the side of the bed. My fiancee went to pick it up and there were Palmetto Bugs (Cockroaches on steroids) under the bed. We immediately called down stairs and they did move us. The internet wifi and connected was horrible. Even went down to the business center it was very poor internet service. I notice there was alway a cart out side our room with extermination every day! Kids where very loud. Elevators were creepy. Breakfast was eh. I have had better. We did realize this was not a four star hotel but this was the worst ever. Never will stay here again. Very surprising for a Marriott.

Beds were so soft we woke up with back aches every day. Wow I never have been on vacation and had to see a doctor afterwards!

The hotel staff was very nice but, told us "nothing they can do." I said we can do something and not ever stay here again!

Room Tip: Please read all the reviews and choose your hotel carefully if there are lots of negative feedback then this is a message.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tobiz2
WashDCHotels, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear tobiz2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am grateful that once you were moved to a different room, there were no surprises! Your feedback is definitely critical to our continued efforts to meet and exceed all our guests’ expectations while staying at our hotel. On behalf of the hotel staff, I am sorry for the issues you experienced –I would like to assure you that the issue was followed up with and addressed immediately.

We hope that you would be willing to give us a second chance to prove to you that we can do it right and provide our guests with an excellent experience.

John Barone General Manager SpringHill Suites Boca Raton

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed on night at the SpringHill Suites with our teen and tween-agers. Staff was friendly and breakfast was fine. My gals always like waffle makers so that's a plus.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2012

The rooms are typical for the era it was built in. they are dated and small but adequate. Staff is helpful and the breakfast very good.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed 3 nights visiting family. Room was a bit small for three people but we managed fine. had a small refrigerator, microwave and bar sink. Sofa bed wasn't too bad. Bathroom was adequate. Pool area very nice. No hassle with pool towels. Breakfast was very good for this sort of place. I should say excellent. Cookies in the afternoon were a nice touch.
Staff was very service minded and accommodating.
Business center was perfect to print boarding passes. Gym was small but also reasonably good equipment for what we wanted.
Property next to the RR and to I-95 but heard nothing in the room.
Didn't really love that a sports group was there for a couple of days but could have been much worse.
Property very easy access and had a nice walking trail "El Rio".
Would recommend; nice family place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Was on the road again for business and stayed at this lovely hotel and very much enjoyed the room, comfortable bed, amenities, and location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business