“Where all the locals know where to go!”

Little Lilly's Island Deli
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Bokeelia
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: We offer fast fresh food in a fun environment!! Call ahead for take out or enjoy eating in our eclectic dining room or outside patio. We use Boar's Head Meat & Cheeses and make all our own deli salads and soups.
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Little Lillly's is where all the locals will tell you to go for a fast and delicious breakfast or lunch! I love their croissant breakfast sandwiches in the morning and there are lots of really yummy lunch options too! Not uncommon for me to eat there twice in one day!

LittleLillys, Owner at Little Lilly's Island Deli, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Too bad we're not open for dinner, than we could go for the trifecta! Of course, you can always grab & go something for later! Thanks for the compliment! We look forward to seeing at least once today!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I've lived on Pine Island my entire life, and this deli is my favorite local place! I get their sandwiches for lunch as many times as I can afford to during the week. Never sat down to eat here, as I prefer to order ahead and pick-up to-go, but the staff is always extremely friendly! My favorite sandwiches are the toasted Italian and the Triple Decker Club. So fresh and SO GOOD!

LittleLillys, Owner at Little Lilly's Island Deli, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

We aim to please and we're happy to see that, at least with you, we succeed! Thanks for the great review. The toasted Italian is one of my favorites too- I love how all the flavors come together when they are heated up. Our Triple Decker Club is popular - can't go wrong with bacon! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

The food is fresh and the menu offers something for all types of eaters. If you don't see it your way they will make it. Prices are completely reasonable and the staff is a friendly as they come. They are happy to see you walk in and they accommodating for filling your belly!

Special orders don't upset us! In fact, we get ideas for specials and new menu items from the creations our customers create. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

We picked up sandwiches and wraps for the beach and they were all very good. The place is clean and the staff is friendly. We'll happily go back again next time we're in town.

Although it makes us insanely jealous, we love to pack lunches for our customers to take out on the beach or to the beach. We live vicariously through you! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

We were told to stop by here by Autumn at Tropic Star, and we weren't disappointed! My daughter loves crabcakes and thought that these were the best! Service was quick, friendly, and the their little bathroom is adorable! We will stop again for a crabcake when we are in town!!

The only thing crabby in our deli is those cakes! One of our signature items, so glad you got to experience them!