“Great breakfast find”

Little Lilly's Island Deli
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Bokeelia
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: We offer fast fresh food in a fun environment!! Call ahead for take out or enjoy eating in our eclectic dining room or outside patio. We use Boar's Head Meat & Cheeses and make all our own deli salads and soups.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Pine Island I found Little Lilly’s on trip advisor. My husband picked us up breakfast and we were in love. He said the people at the deli were very nice and personable. The food was amazing, I had a bacon, egg and avocado on a croissant and my husband had biscuits and gravy. Both were great. We highly recommend!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Visited Little Lilly's again this year....three times. We stopped in each morning on the way to the beach. The staff was super friendly and packed up our sandwiches, wraps and bagels for us. They know how to pack for a cooler too. Double wrapped and sealed in a water tight bag. I had a scrumptious shrimp salad wrap one morning and bagel with lox the next and it was truly the best bagel I've ever had. (and I lived in NYC for 20 years, so I know good bagels) Cute local deli with farm fresh ingredients.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

After reading reviews, I could hardly wait to try this little deli in Pine Island Center. It's been a long time since I had a great pastrami and swiss on marbled rye. My mouth was watering in anticipation and this deli delivered a home run. Structurally, the restaurant is simple. Order at the counter, wait and then the food is delivered to your table or to the takeout. It was not particularly busy the day I went, but the food prep took about 10 minutes. No worries. I was sure it was being cut and prepped fresh and I watched the cooks do their work. Once the sandwich arrived, I took it out to my truck (like a little squirrel hoarding its food) and devoured it with a smile on my face! The deli uses gluten free boars head meats and everything was perfect. I think this is a little gem on Pine Island and I hope everyone gets a chance to dine here. They serve breakfast as well. Although I am on vacation, i can't wait to lunch there again.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Hot June morning but cool on the shady 2nd floor deck of this Deli. Robin greeted us warmly and offered bowl of water for my furry companion. Nice breakfast menu. I got the biggest, tasty, crab cake presented with egg on top bedded on fresh sprouts and tomato slice, that I had ever had! Excuse me for drooling while writing.
The deli got a lot of local traffic while I was there and although I was only there for breakfast it appeared to have a full deli (Boarshead products Inc) among many other delicacies. Would definitely revisit when I return.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Looking for some good lunch meats to take back to your condo or home?, stop her for Boar Head meats. Also homemade soups and salads are available for take out or eat in on the front deck. Not the cheapest food but it's very tasty and high quality. This place has been here for around 8 years now and are doing well.