“Clean comfortable & service is good”

Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
“Clean comfortable & service is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Rooms are modern, clean & spacious. A great deal for the price.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Montville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I stayed here 3 times and everything seemed OK. Not great, but OK. The breakfast was fair and the dining area had 8 tables for the entire hotel. Very crowded. I ate in my room most mornings.The pool had about 6 lounge chairs and the hot tub never worked. The rooms were nice but dimly lit.
I decided that the price was low enough to return again so I booked my next two visits 10 and 12 months in advance on Best Western.com. I was able to get a great rate so I booked it and got my confirmation numbers and reservations. I just happened to check my account a month later and my reservations were canceled. I called the Best Western customer service and they said it was canceled by the hotel because they forgot to change the rates to the new price. I was livid. After complaining to both national and the hotel, I got a call back from the hotel saying not only wouldn't they honor my confirmed reservation, but that I was not welcome in their hotel. When I told national, they were mortified. They booked me in another property in Naples and said to fax my receipts and they will refund the difference and bill it back to this hotel. I have never been treated so rudely by any hotel in my life. Don't expect anything to be what it seem to be in this place.

Room Tip: confirm a few times before you go there
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Steve D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This our fourth year that we have stayed at this hotel. We have always been very pleased with the service and cleanlines of both the hotel facilities and our room. The staff has always been very accomodating. Great location, right off of 75 in Bonita Springs. Every morning there is a great hot breakfast served with a nice variety of breakfast items. There is a workout room, nice pool, and gazebo to sit and relax in. You can't beat it for the price! We are even offered beach chairs and an umbrella free of charge. We have stayed at a number of hotels, and this one ranks among the highest on our list!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kingston, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

We had this hotel booked and paid for almost a year now. Our reservations was for 2 rooms, 2 adults and a child in each. Upon checking in the front desk staff told us that we had to pay for my 11month old. When we tried to show her the reservation papers stating that we had paid for everyone, she refused to look. She was on the phone to the manager, where she spoke in a different language to him and then handed the phone to my husband. My husband tried to get the manager to come and look at the papers, but he told my husband to get the f**k off the property! In all the year we have been checking into hotels, we have never been kicked out, and especial before checking in. The thing that really bothers me is that they kick two young children out!! We were able to get another room in another hotel, but it was 40 minutes in the opposite direction that we were travelling. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! They are rude, heartless people. I really hope they slept well that night knowing they kicked children out!

Room Tip: Just avoid this aweful hotel all together!
5 Thank 1980rebel
Sun City Center, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

This hotel was way above average. Amenities, cleanliness, and price was above all expectations.

1 Thank Joseph V
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

The whole place smells like Indian curry and cigarette smoke.
Staff is extremely unfriendly and rude.
Seems like they have bought the place with no knowledge of hotel business and just started running it. They live in the hotel and work 24/7 which tells already you can't expect much costumer service. Very sad!
Breakfast is disgusting and coffee just brown water.
In room we found previous guest hair (pubic) and paint peeling off the wall.
Definitely don't recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed February 2012
5 Thank Snuubik
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

This hotel is right off I-75 but not far from places to eat. It is located behind a McDonalds and a Hess gas Station and a few hundred yards from the FleaMarket which is only open on weekends. It is a quiet hotel, despite all that! When you pull in the parking lot you see a fountain and statues which create the Florida ambiance. The hotel was nicely renovated recently with a contemporary style. It is very clean! The rooms give a cal ing feel with gray walls and soft lights. The shower was great and the sink was the new bowl style. No need to bring soap or shampoo because dispensers on the wall hold these items. There is a microwave and a refrigerator that is larger than the square box. Also a coffeemaker. There is free wi-fi with the room too. The pool is nice and has a gazebo. The breakfast area is small but you can also go outside by the pool to eat. Menu choices include waffles, boiled eggs, bread items, four kinds of cereal, fresh fruit, three kinds of juice and a coffee machine that also has flavored coffees for purchase ( regular and decaf are free). There is a working elevator. The staff were friendly and helpful. I only saw one cart for carrying luggage by the door. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I fo to Bonita Springs. It was a great value for the money. This is more than a "cheap place to stay".

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor overlooking the parking lot.
2 Thank HoosierNancy