“ deep fried to perfection”

Doc's Beach House Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 221 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: As a landmark in Bonita Springs Florida, Doc's Beach House is located just steps from the Gulf of Mexico and Bonita's Public Beach. Doc's serves up the best beach cuisine and offers an array of water sports all in the same location. Whether it's enjoying the game with family and friends or having a special night out watching the sunset over the Gulf, your experience at docs will be an unforgettable one.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Located in a great location right on the beach. It has parking, fairly quick service and alcahol. Don't stray far from typical fried bar type food here. Got the spicy shrimp tacos and they were not spicy at all nor were they very good. Hot dogs looked good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We went there on vacation and ended up not getting out of the car. The valet told us how it was cash only and they served beer & wine (no liquor), so we ended up leaving. It looked like a fun place on the water but from the other reviews I read, I guess we didn't miss much.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a nice menu. We came at lunch time and had a snack and some cold beer. Nice umbrellas and tables in the back on the beach. They sold chips and quick grab items outside too. The breakfast mimosa was delish...

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We have eaten at Docs a few times before. The food is nothing to write home about, but the location is ideal for watching the sunset. I called them on Easter to see if they were open and the woman who answered was curt and acted like I was bothering her asking for their hours for Easter evening. I figured that they were just busy and we headed over. We waited in line to enter the parking lot. The car before us pulled in. We sat for several minutes watching them jockey cars, watching the owners get out and wait for the valet. Finally we pulled in. A middle aged man with white hair (employee) starts yelling at us that we cut in front of people turning left into the lot (we turned right). We explained that we had been waiting there behind the previous car and he basically called us liars because he "didn't see us...and he sees everything." He then orders us to back up and go park next door at the public beach parking. We backed up...and drove away. Sadly, we are from Chicago (like the owner) and have several friends who know the owner (I even taught his nephew), but I doubt we will be back if the first impression is this negative.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The parking is valet only but it’s free. The reason is because this is right next to the beach and parking is very minimal. Get there early and be prepared to wait if you want the pizza. Once u get seated it’s a minimum of 40min because it’s Chicago style thin crust. Place was very busy and looks to be family owned. My son and I didn’t have an hour to wait for pizza so I had the Italian sausage sub and he had the popcorn shrimp basket. Prices were around $10 per meal that we had. Plenty of beer options. Pepsi products are served here.

Remember it’s CASH only. They do have an atm inside.