Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jgal0
North Brunswick, New Jersey

Stay Elsewhere! Staffing and sanitation issues!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 19, 2021via mobile
We stayed 3 nights and had 2 rooms. Visiting family in the area. Stayed based on referral from family who’ stayed in March. Upon check in everything was smooth. Our rooms were renovated and looked clean. My in-laws room had a pull out bed full of pee stains when opened. And a broken AC unit. They moved them to a suite which was much better. Our room was fine 2 Queen beds and comfortable. We took kids to pool on day 1. It was clean and inviting. Breakfast was good every morning but I noticed garbages overflowing throughout morning and day in this area. Hand sanitizer stations in public areas were frequently out of sanitizer. Pool was never skimmed and feces was on edge of pool by 3rd day. Front desk was notified but it wasn’t cleaned. Someone that worked there came out with a hose and looked at it and never returned. On our checkout day, my son had feces on his sock. Tracked into room. It was in hallway!, This is a pet friendly hotel for an extra fee. But I guess guests don’t clean up after their pets. Staff at hotel doesn’t either. I did overhear that a maintenance worker walked off job? Hotel needs more staff or a larger labor budget. Marriott used to be reputable. This hotel needs attention and support from corporate level.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded Jul 20, 2021
Hello,
Thank you for staying here with us at the TownePlace Suites in Boynton Beach. We have shared your comments within the department. Thank you

C$154
  • Vio.com
    C$121
2.7 km from TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach
Free parking
Our saline pool is a big hit with guests.
C$211
  • Algotels
    C$91
3.5 km from TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach
View more hotels in Boynton Beach
All reviews front desk sofa bed buffet style south florida short stay early check kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2021

This hotel lacks professionalism, customer service, and above all, it is unsafe! There is no surveillance at this location, and as a result, my car and 14 others were broken into. Manager Shay Hence was dishonest and said this Never happens, but Boynton Beach Police Department said this happens EVERY OTHER WEEK! Despite this, I stayed. When I tried to re-book with Front Desk Receptionist Mercedes, she told me that they were 100% booked for the Holiday Weekend and would have to leave within the next hour. I told her that would be impossible for me to do, and she transferred me to Ms. Hence who didn't even wait for me to explain and escalated the situation and threatened to call the police and abruptly hung up! I was shocked at the treatment that I've just received and after spending over $5000 on a hotel extended stay! After packing, my husband went to speak with the Manager, and it wasn't until then did she realize who she was rude to and begged us to stay, saying that they could make arrangements, but the damage was already done. I am a prominent business owner in the local community who knows exactly what hospitality and customer service should look like, which wasn't what I received. Shay has no regard for her guests' wellbeing and safety and is a danger to the community. If I could give them a zero, I would!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Alexandra R
Ginelle Powell, Sales at TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent miscommunications and all issues you have mentioned from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed May 20, 2021

The room was spacious. It looked like it was recently redone. It had a full size Refrigerator, Cook Top Stove, Dish Washer and Work Station. You can't go wrong here. Free Parking, Internet, and Free Breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2021
Ginelle Powell, Sales at TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for staying and sharing your kind words. We welcome you back on your next trip to Boynton Beach.

Reviewed March 6, 2021

We came here to visit my father and selected it based on location to his house. So, we were very pleasantly surprised to find it in such a convenient location to multiple restaurants, grocery stores and department stores. It also wasn't very far to the beach and beach parks. The Palm Beach Zoo was about 20 minutes away and a nice outing. The two bedroom unit was very spacious and impeccably kept. In fact, the entire hotel is kept so clean that it feels brand new. There was absolutely nothing in the hotel that needed updating or cleaning The unit has three televisions, two nice bathrooms, a full kitchen (including an oven and dishwasher), and a nice living area. I could easily have stayed comfortably for much longer than 5 days. It is a dog friendly hotel, but our room had absolutely no pet odor. There is a nice area to walk your pet and a quiet residential street to stroll if you want to go for a longer distance. Our golden retriever loved the shade! The lobby is clean and spacious and the staff was friendly and professional. The morning breakfast offered a waffle making station, a hot egg and breakfast meat selection each day and a selection of fruit, breads, and yogurts. The pool area is also nice and most days we ate our breakfast out there with no other guests in the area. There are multiple signs reminding guests to wear their masks and hand sanitizing stations in the lobby, by the elevators, and a dispenser in the elevator. They also offer alcohol wipes. We have been in multiple hotels since COVID and this one provided more sanitizing stations throughout the hotel than any other. They also had more signs reminding people to wear masks than any other hotel and all the staff wore masks. I felt safe at this hotel. Most hotels are not offering hot breakfast items or daily housekeeping because of COVID, yet they are charging the same prices. This hotel is providing all of the services you are paying for and following protocols to keep their guests safe. I definitely recommend this location and will be back again when in the area.

Room tip: We were at the end of the hallway on the fourth floor away from the elevators and it was very quiet.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank windfair
Ginelle Powell, Guest Services / Front Office at TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for staying here with us and share your great experience you had here with us.
We hope that you will make TownePlace your home away from home!

Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

I stayed here while my father was hospitalized so I did not know how long my stay would be. Mercedes and the rest of the staff have been so accommodating in working with me during this time. Thank you!
Very clean. Lots of hand sanitizer stations—even in the elevator. Great free breakfast too. Wonderful place to stay. Kudos to Marriott.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here with us. We hope that you will return to us in the near future!

Reviewed December 22, 2020

Upon check in they do a hold with your card without telling you (especiallywhen you already prepaid). I ran the water to hot in the room all the way up for 20 min at least and it was still was at best luke warm. I went to front desk and asked for hand soap etc since there was none in the room an diet them know about the water. They said "some rooms" need to run the water longer. Well the they shouldn't let those rooms out and/or tell you/give you a discount. I was also told that if I wanted extra things like soap, I could get them myself at the front desk. I reiterated ther was never any in my room to begin with expecting them to actually go and put it in my room yet that never happened. I had to get it from them myself. And the there was the fire alarm. I was warned the say of that there would be a fir alarm test. Ok fine, I get it. But it was freaking a fire alarm for like 2 hours long. And then it went off again an hour later!!!. Alos be prepared for no central heating/cooling. Its the old school cheap window system, which sucks and it super loud all night. What the heck am I paying for here!! Its clearly not convenience, comfort, relaxation! Kinda ruined my trip!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ginelle Powell, Guest Services / Front Office at TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for staying here with us at the TownePlace Suites in Boynton Beach. We are very sorry for the issues that occurred here during your stay. We have shared your thoughts with all departments and we will fix any issues. We welcome you to come back to try to make a better impression.