Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
pafuri
South Africa

Nice hotel, good location.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 17, 2020
Stayed at the HI Express in Boynton Beach in early February while doing a road trip through Florida. We wanted to stay in Boca or Delray Beach, but the far lower price of accommodation in Boynton Beach, maybe a 15 minute drive away, persuaded us to book here rather.

Location: Very close to a number of malls and major stores. Many restaurants in the area, plus cinemas and a Publix just round the corner.
Check-in / out and staff: Very efficient, no hassles, and done in a couple of minutes.
Parking: Plenty free parking available.
Room: Well appointed, clean, nice size, many electric outlets for computers and phone charging. Quiet with no traffic noise from outside or from corridors and other rooms.
Breakfast: Plenty seating, and good selection of hot and cold options. Coffee available all day.
Wi-Fi: OK, but a little on the slow side.
TV and Air-conditioning: Great size flatscreen, efficient and quiet air conditioning.
Value: This is an expensive stretch of Florida, and this hotel offers good value at reasonable rates. Plus everything is on your doorstep.
Date of stay: February 2020
    C$103
    C$116
1.8 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West
Free parking
Our saline pool is a big hit with guests.
C$211
  • Algotels
    C$91
5.9 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West
View more hotels in Boynton Beach
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

rooms all smell and look dirty, moldy smelling, musty. If any one has any respiratory problems, STAY AWAY!!!
The management was very negative about the problem and would not refund our pre-paid when we said we were
leaving to find a clean place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

Hello RiteRevJim,

We are happy to hear from you.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconvenience you encountered after your stay. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We take feedback seriously, thus, we have shared with General Manager and our housekeeping staff about the concerns you raised, particularly the cleanliness and the scent of your room and the service provided at help you with this. It is our commitment to provide transparent, efficient and friction less experiences for guests and making the necessary changes would help us provide a better experience in the future.

Hotel Management and our maintenance team has taken note of your feedback. Rest assured that we will do our part to seek better ways to make our property an engaging place to rest and where you can recharge and get a little work done.

We look forward to hosting your stay in the future.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times now. As a UK based trainer I visit IHG properties on a weekly basis and on this occasion probably the worst check in experience I have ever encounter. It went like this: “We don’t have a reservation for you”. I then show the receptionist my reservation. Follow up from receptionist again “Maybe you have the wrong date”. I show the receptionist the reservation with the correct date. Receptionist says “We don’t have a reservation for you”. She was totally lost and called someone else who found the reservation. No apology, no explanation. She came across as an individual who had never been taught how to engage or communicate with a customer. Hotel itself is ok, rooms a little dated but with also some good things such as USB ports. Pillows appalling. Please hotel manager sort your staff out, it takes 19 seconds to make a really positive impact and my experience should have been better.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TrainerUK
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Hello TrainerUK,

Thank you for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express Boynton Beach West property. We're all about making our guests smile and it is in my dismay to learn that your check in experience was not seamless as expected. I am sorry for the letdown.

We always challenge ourselves to be better and feedback like yours will serve as a constant reminder to enhance our Service Hospitality. I have taken note of your valuable comments and our local team has been alerted about how this has affected your impression and stay. I trust that they will take appropriate steps to guarantee 100% guest satisfaction.

Until your next stop in the area, we look forward to hosting you again to redeem your confidence and prove that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Warm Regards,

Alice P​
Case Manager​
IHGService​

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

I checked in to the hotel and went to my room to find it was missing the desk chair and the other chair for seating. I contacted the front desk and she worked to move me to another room. She did not have another king room so she put me in a double queen suite. I appreciated the effort. Clean and comfortable room. No complaints.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

This was my first stay. Great hotel. Super clean and comfortable. Great beds. Nice breakfast but needed more fresh fruit. Great value as well.

I was really impressed with their fitness room. 3 treadmills instead of typically only 1, maybe 2 at most hotels.

I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

No hot water in shower, very little lighting in room, exit door to stairs slams all night long, toatlster in breakfast area does not work. Clean hotel with a good location. Parking good for those with trailers.

Date of stay: September 2019