See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 13, 2018

We stayed two nights here. Reception was quiet so dealt with quickly. Was given a room even though it was before check in time. But keys didn’t work so had to be changed. Then on first night fire alarm went off at 1am. Waited outside, eventually a fire engine arrived. Alarm switched off and after inspecting all floors allowed back in. No explanation given. What I found concerning was there was no attempt to check if everyone was out, in fact several elderly guests were still arriving at reception as firemen checked building.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotels as your accommodations while in Boynton Beach. Also, thank you for your feedback on that stay. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experience on your first night. We did have a false alarm due to a pull station being activated. I will speak with the staff about the comments as well as your concerns. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Boynton Beach.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

As a platinum member, not happy, we scheduled months ago. We checked in with our Marriott app. the hotel appears it was painted, they got rid of the red! I called the front desk and asked why we were not upgraded, they said we were at full capacity, I don’t think so. They gave us a room that faces the driveway and a side road, even though our preferences, state we want a good view, not happy. The breakfast we had of oatmeal, eggs & Starbucks coffee was good. It’s nice hotel, but they need to treat their platinum members better!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your past stay. I apologize if you felt anything less than appreciated during your stay. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty with the Marriott Brand and recognize the amount of nights it takes to reach your status. I will look into this situation and make any necessary changes to ensure that we are doing everything possible to meet all requests and demonstrate our appreciation for our Marriott Reward Members.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We just stayed a week in a 2 bed suite as had a reunion with cousins who were also staying there. Our room was fabulous for us all to meet in. We stayed quite a few years ago with the kids and I have to say the place is getting a little tired. The main lobby and pool area are nice and well kept but the rooms are old fashioned . The staff were great especially front desk and we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: 2 bed suite is a must for families. Lots of room.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel. Thank you for the kinds words in regards to the Staff, I will share this feedback with them. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel for your next reunion.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

This place is really run down and dirty. A real dump. It needs a complete overhaul. Poor maid service. The keys did not work. The sheets did not fit the bed. There was a puddle in our room when we arrived. Nothing was OK.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

I am truly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We just recently went through an extensive renovation of our guest rooms, lobby and banquet area. I will certainly look into the specifics of your feedback and review this with the Housekeeping Department and conduct further training where needed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your stay.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the MBB for a staging area for a major presentation by our company. We had roughly 8 people staying at the property and we stayed there to use their conference facilities in preparation for our meeting. While the conference facilities weren’t up to date, the staff service there was fantastic and our entire team spoke highly of it. We were working on site from early morning to very late at night and the team there accommodated all of our needs. The property is still undergoing renovation, but you should strongly stay in this hotel for the service. I travel a ton, stay in lots of hotels (getting closer to Platinum with Marriott) and I don’t regularly get the type of staff service experienced here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

I am very excited that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am also very excited to be able to share this feedback with our entire staff. Our goal is to deliver the best service on a consistent basis. We want all our guests to feel like this is their home away from home, whether this is a business or leisure.

Thank you for the feedback and the nice words on the staff. We hope we can provide this great service to you and your team in the future.