Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
spill_beans
Bristol, New Hampshire

Excellent staff, very nice pool but the hotel has some negatives.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 4, 2021
Checked in about 9:30 PM. Fast friendly checkin. Was informed that the room would not be cleaned during our 5 night stay. Room had 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel for 2 people for a 5 day stay!! No one answered the housekeeping phone. Went downstairs and waited in line to ask for towels and was told the truck with towels should be arriving soon as they were all out of towels. Went downstairs 2 more times but gave up a little after midnight. We shared the 1 bath towel. The next day I was able to get 1 more towel from the housekeeper. Day 3 we asked for more towels and soap ect and a bag was very nicely hung on our door re-equiping our room.

I can remember when Marriotts gave you extra Bonvoy points for not having house keeping. Not anymore. Covid is a good excuse even if the room occupants have been vaccinated. Earlier reviews indicate the cleaning was good. There was a big red stain on the carpet in front of the refrigerator. No one had tried to clean it because I got some of it up using water only. There was some other trash on the floor indicating that it had not been vacuumed between guests. Photos attached.

The room was very nice, and well equipped. The mattress was a little on the saggy side but still ok. The air-conditioner was continuous and loud and could not cool the room below 75. When we first arrived it was 79 degrees in the room. We had 1 very large roach during our stay. I unplugged the clock as there was a 6 am alarm left on it.

The chairs and tables at the pool were very nice. The pool was excellent. The elevators were responsive and always available.

The pool and friendliness of the staff were highlights of our stay at the hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
Room Tip: rooms on the top floor overlooking the pool are the best.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Vio.com
    C$121
2.4 km from Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach
Free parking
Our saline pool is a big hit with guests.
C$211
  • Algotels
    C$91
4.4 km from Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach
View more hotels in Boynton Beach
All reviews stayed for two nights the general manager within walking distance rooms are spacious great stay housekeeping ihop pillows couch
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel a few times already in the past few years. The decision to stay at this hotel again this year for a week during New Years probably was one of the best ones! We booked in advance and we’re not shocked at all to find out that they were fully sold out on New Years night! Amazing staff, amenities 5+, jacuzzi, heated pool, spacious rooms and big TVs! Ice machine on every floor that works great, clean sheets and neat rooms. We were here for a week already and checking out tomorrow but I just wanted to take some time and share this amazing experience with everyone who might be looking to spend a great time at a nice hotel. Patrick, Anthony, Jose and others are just a great helpful team. Thank you guys so much for making this stay great!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 23, 2020 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a week and we could not have been more impressed with the cleanliness and the customer service. Every single person who worked there was very accommodating and helped us out whenever we needed it. Most definitely will come stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed October 9, 2020

Very impressed with Alex and Shaunette. Very nice and helpful. Alex even dryed my clothes with no hesitation at 1:00 am. I got in late, the dryer didn't work, but he took the initiative to help me. I had a job orientation that morning and he saved me. Thanks Alex! Very impressed with the staff!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NT0915
Reviewed September 18, 2020

I stayed a couple nights and everyone that works here is very friendly. Especially the evening/night crew. Front desk Shawnette was the one person that really stood out. Super kind, and very professional. Later on I met Alex the day shift front desk, he’s amazing! Staff at this hotel is top notch! Great group of people!
Room was perfect for me and the bed was comfortable. Enjoyed my stay! Looking forward to coming back for a visit in my home town

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 25, 2020

I recently stayed at this hotel in Boynton Beach Fl, I was greeted by a nice young man who wore his smile outside his mask. Alex, he was so helpful with all my questions and concerns. He gave me the perfect room, not once but twice! Even though it was all the way down the hall to the end, I didn’t mind it because it was so quiet n peaceful. This is a hotel I go to for sure, and definitely will be back!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank beec1990
Patrick Hines, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2020

Hello Beec1990,

Thank you for valued feedback on your recent stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott.

I am happy to hear that your stay was exceptional! Also glad to hear that Alex was able to be of assistance to you and find you the perfect room that was both quiet and comfortable. I will make sure to recognize Alex for his great service.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback, we can't wait to welcome you back to the area next time your travels bring you back to Boynton Beach.